Missing Farley So Much. 8/20/04 - 1/15-07

Guest abowsgarden

I am so sorry. Run free sweet Farley and send your family beautiful rainbows from the Bridge. :grouphug:f_red Time heals broken hearts...but the ache never goes away. Kiss little sister for me...I know how hard it was on Flashy when Angel Sophia left for the Bridge...we were so scared that he would never come around. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest argolola

I prayed for you and your family this morning, as my heart is breaking for you.

Please take comfort in knowing that your precious angel knew the love of a wonderful family.

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Sending gentle hugs to you and your family. Tell Kiki it's OK, he is still there in her dreams.

Be a good boy, Farley, until your loved ones can come join you again.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Tenderhearts

I am so so sorry for your loss of Farley :cry1 Pain shared is pain lessened, and you won't find a better group of people to share your pain with.

I know that Farley will be forever in your heart, and he had many special grey angels waiting at the bridge for him.

May God hold your aching hearts in his hands :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Guest kristijewell

I am so sorry. I know what you are going through, but you will find peace in time, and be able to talk about Farley and remember him without it hurting so much. He was a lucky boy to have you.

Guest abowsgarden

To all of you who have sent such kind thoughts -- I appreciate you and don't even know you, yet we share the Greyhound love bond. Your words mean so much to me and to Farley, and I have kissed Kiki and told her that it will be ok at some point.

I love the idea of sending pictures and a blog, but I'm not quite ready to even look at his pictures. My husband is the technical one and will love doing this when it's not so raw -- he really CAN'T look at pictures right now. We're a sad household, indeed. We just feel so honored to have had Farley in our lives and feeled blessed for all of you because of him. Thank you, more than you know. Allyson

I'm very sorry for the loss of your sweetest boy. :grouphug He was much too young. :( May you always feel his loving spirit close to you in your heart, and watch for his divine paw guiding another special hound your way to help his grieving sis and your aching heart. :beatheart Godspeed, precious Farley...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:grouphugf_yellow I'm so sorry.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

f_yellow:f_white:gh_lay:f_whitef_yellow

I'm so sorry for your loss of Farley...he is pain free, napping on fluffy clouds, being awakened by the whisper of butterflies, and there are rainbows for night lights.

Guest Machbragal
my heart absolutely breaks for you. I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our thougths and prayers.

Couldn't say it better than that. I know how utterly painful it is -- how terrible. I am so very sorry. Time will show you ways to cope, but will never really take away the pain of the loss. But remember -- how wonderful that you were the lucky ones to share his life with him! That's a gift that only you had.

We know your pain , we lost three last year , after 5 mo. we got another black male and he acts like he was hand picked by the ones that left and that seems to help , I also find comfort in knowing who is taking care of them now.

Prayers for you and family.

Guest LuvXRacers

:f_red

I am so sorry for your loss. I can only tell you that time does ease the pain. I stayed in bed for days after Mattie went to the bridge. I never knew one could cry so many tears. The only thing that got me through was knowing that Rosie and Spike also missed her and they needed me. We atleast had to have the 'routine' stay the same, even though it was minus one sweet girl.

I pray you will find comfort in the memories, and peace over time.