Hi, Long Time No See!

Guest Tory

Hi,

I havent posted here in a fair time and unfortunatly my account got erased before i got chace to come and post again!

Anyway for those that dont remember me, Im tory and i live in the UK with my husband Bryan, we have two retired greyhounds Ellie and Emily, they are litter mates and we had them from RGT in nottingham.

We also added again to our family in the form of a little human last november which resulted in our beautiful baby girl Megan Elizabeth who is now 10 weeks old!!

Just thought i would come back and see who is still around and whats been going on!

nice to be back,

Tory xxx

hi tory! i remember you! great to see you back and congratulations! :confetti

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Welcome back..... BUT....

:rules WHERE are the pix?!? Of the pups AND the baby?!?!?!?

(of course, you just might be a bit busy..... :lol )

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I remember you also, Welcome back...congratulations on your little girl, she is adorable...look at her smile! Meagan...welcome to the world of greyhounds!

Welcome back! Such a beautiful baby!!!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Thank you :) Im glad some people remember us!!

I kept meaning to come back but you kow what its like you get busy with other things and bam 2 years have gone by before you know it!!

Nice to be back!

Hi,

I havent posted here in a fair time and unfortunatly my account got erased before i got chace to come and post again!

Anyway for those that dont remember me, Im tory and i live in the UK with my husband Bryan, we have two retired greyhounds Ellie and Emily, they are litter mates and we had them from RGT in nottingham.

We also added again to our family in the form of a little human last november which resulted in our beautiful baby girl Megan Elizabeth who is now 10 weeks old!!

Just thought i would come back and see who is still around and whats been going on!

nice to be back,

Tory xxx

:wave Welcome back, I so remember the countdown for your girls arrival in your siggy. They are so beautiful. Congrats on the arrival of your baby girl Megan Elizabeth. How are Ellie and Emily liking having a new sister? You know I'd love to see picks of all three girls :)

Tory, so glad you are back! Believe it or not, I have oftened wondered how you and your beautiful black doggies have been!

Congratulations on Megan, she is ADORABLE!!

Me to Tory, you are usually one of the first people I think of when I see posters on here from the UK :)

:lol: Here you go!!

Emily loves Megan as you can see~

DSC00855.jpg

Ellie wont get close enugh for me to take a picture though :lol:

Megan 4 days old~

Megan008small-1.jpg

Megan Now~

P1120128.jpg

Tory OMG, Megan is absolutely priceless, what a cutie pie. Of course Emily is just as beautiful as I remember.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Awww thanks everyone :) I was worried no one would remember me!! :lol: Yep the coutdown to the girls coming home was agony LOL 4 years ago now though...time flies!!