New To This Wonderful Site!

Guest team_weasel

Welcome from Mobile, Alabama.

I am new to this site also, and will be picking up my new friends at lunch on Friday.

I am a first time GH adopter, and have learned so much on this site in just 2 days.

These are some wonderful people. I noticed on this site y'all like some dancing nanners

and emoticons. Well here's some of my favorites for y'all.dancenana.gifbanana_rasta.gifp_dancewithme.gifleb.gif

And here's my soon to be brought home best friends.

"Law" (Country Law) Greyhound_Country_Law.jpg

and "Wafer" (Pat C Wafer) Greyhound_Pat_C_Wafer.jpg

• 6 months later...
Guest team_weasel
Welcome! Your Driver is a littermate to my Okie Touchdown!!!! I am so excitted to see Driver! Here is Touchdown's picture.

Touchdowninsantahat.jpg

I did not check all the replies from this post and didn't even realize that you had found Touchdown's littermate! Touchdown is beautiful! My husband only just mentioned it to me the other day... I was hoping to send you a message but am having troubles doing so... if you happen to read this, you're more than welcome to email me:

sonia@pezzack.com

Take care!

Guest DoofBert

Welcome! Your Driver "OKIE LINEDRIVE' is related to my Contessa (OKIE EXPEDITION) through the Sire Made The Cut! So I guess you could say we're cousins!!! LOL

Guest 3blackdogs

Hello, I'm new to this group. I have 2 y o rescue Greyhound-Jake and two Austrlain Kelpies- Mac & Ivy. We are in Melbourne Australia.

Cheers, Tania :colgate

Hello, I'm new to this group. I have 2 y o rescue Greyhound-Jake and two Austrlain Kelpies- Mac & Ivy. We are in Melbourne Australia.

Cheers, Tania :colgate

Hi Tania, and welcome....You need to start your very own thread so people can see you and officially welcome you :colgate