Finally

Guest GiJenn51

I seem to be having a hard time viewing the video.....am I the only one? It seems to load, but then stops part way through. When I play it again, it goes a little further, then stops again. I really want to see the whole thing. :(

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Zeushounds

That was so beautiful.

Mine are not even in the video and I cried through the entire thing. Just seeing some of the beautiful greybabies they run healthy and free with brings some comfort.

Thank you Jen

I was finally able to view the whole thing (had to view through IE....AOL was probably the problem).

Beautiful video, Jenn.....thank you for taking the time to put this together. It brought tears to my eyes to think about all the puppers we've lost :cry1 , but it was also a reminder that they were all loved very much.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest 4baddogs

I didn't know you were making this video or I would have submitted Flashy's picture. It's just lovely and I'm also a mess after watching it, especially hearing the Linda Ronstadt song because that's what I used for his memorial site.

I never come to this part of (Rememberance) Greytalk because it's too hard for me to do so. I pray for everyone who needs it but I still have so much touble coping with Flashy's death and just can't deal with it almost a year later. I'm sorry.