Hello Everyone!

cmc333

1GypsyStanding12-23-06.jpg

Hello everyone. I've been a member of GT for a year or so now, but never introduced myself or my kids. I mostly lurk and enjoy reading everyone else's posts. The health topic has helped me numerous times. I just love looking at everyone's pictures and that is why I'm finally introducing myself and my kids... I want to post my cute pictures. My husband and I have two greyhounds, a black tuxedo girl named Gypsy and a red fawn boy named Sarge. We will have had Gypsy 3 years in March and have had Sarge 2 years last November. We also have two westies; everyone gets along great. We adopted both greys from GPA Houston and have since moved to the boonies of the Ozarks in Missouri. I'm hoping to be able to post pix of my cuties, but my husband is the technical one, so please bear with me as I try (and try and try again!) Connie and the kids

Guest stealthydog
:welcome2 What a sweet face! Don't be shy. Write away and let us know your opinion on stuff. And get more pics of your pups on here. We live for pics!!!!

Oh, they are both stunning! :inlove Welcome, and feel free to not lurk. :D The more the merrier around here!

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Welcome, and thanks for the pics.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest indigojen

Welcome from Milwaukee!!

Your pups are gorgeous!!

We moved here three years ago from Springfield - what part of SW MO are you in? GPA Springfield is a great group - wish we were still there with them :blush

Jen

Welcome from Maryland!! I lurked for years and have just started posting more in the last year or so... still don't post as much as most!

Your pups are cute! Love Gypsy's ears... and Sarge's gorgeous eyeliner!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Welcome from the south...I love your poopers...Sarge, that's a good way to win every race, knock the others off the track, he he he

Both of your babies are just breath taking! Keep posting pictures & join in the fun!

Welcome from Milwaukee!!

Your pups are gorgeous!!

We moved here three years ago from Springfield - what part of SW MO are you in? GPA Springfield is a great group - wish we were still there with them :blush

Jen

Jen - we live a few miles south of Branson, just north of the AR border. It's in the boonies, on the side of the mountain. We make it to Springfield only about every 6 weeks or so. We did a M&G at Branson West w/ the GPA Springfield people. Had a great time with them. We love living here and our yard is long and narrow and Gypsy just does zoomies up and down and up and down. Sarge takes his retirement VERY seriously and very seldom does zoomies. He says he's done enough in his life - don't I know what "retirement" means!? :)