Good News, Sad News

Guest Lidia

I'm sorry about Bluebird. :cry1

But congratulations re Surf.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

What a beautiful tribute....glad she could find the right boy to into your life before she had to leave.

Edited by greysandmollie

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Oh, Lidia....I'm so sorry to hear about Bluebird. But, before she went, she gave you a gift you'll never forgot.....Surf. Cherish the memories you have of Bluebird and she will always be with you.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

What a wonderfull tribute I am so happy I got to meet your 2 bridge angels when I got the privlage to be the last leg on Mustangs trip home. What a wonderfull gift Bluebird left you in Surf...

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

I am so sorry to hear about Bluebird. Give Mustang extra scritches from me and a gentle lick from Bell for the loss of her friend.

Congratulations on Surf! Bluebird certainly had wonderful taste!

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

Guest jeannejj

I am very sorry for your loss of Bluebird. That was a beautiful tribute. May your memories bring peace to your aching hearts.

Surf was lucky to have been chosen by Bluebird to build new memories.

Run free, sweet Bluebird. f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Oh no... :weep My heart aches for you. :brokenheart I was SO hoping that you would have LOTS more time with your beautiful heart girl. Mike's tribute was so very touching. She was cherished for years in your home and hearts, and could not ask for more. I know that you will love her forever and she'll always be a part of you. :beatheart.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

What your husband wrote is just heartwrenching. :weep

My heart is breaking for your family. :brokenheart

It shows how precious Bluebird was to your family. I love that name. She and (and Surf) are just beautiful.

:bighug

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

I am so sorry. :( Run with the wind at the Bridge Sweetheart...forever young and healthy once more. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I am so sorry to hear about Bluebird. Paula and I were just talking about her the other day. I hoped you had so much more time! She is now pain free with so many of our other angels.

Congratulations on Surf. May he bring you great joy and comfort in the days ahead.

The Girls