Dave

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

f_yellowf_yellow

I am so sorry for your loss. All greyhounds are special, but Dave seems to be a little more than special. I know how much you'll miss him.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DundeeToddsMom

I'm so sorry....I can tell from your post he was truly loved and spoiled!

Godspeed Dave.....

Run a few laps with my Angels Sweet Dundee and Bubba!!

Guest LuvXRacers

Dave was beautiful. Thank you for allowing us to get to know him. You wrote a wonderful tribute to your sweet boy.

May you find comfort in the memories.

Guest MomofCash

Heather - my thoughts and prayers are with you, Sweetie ... and many, many hugs ... *hugs*

What a beautiful tribute to your boy ... I did not know the whole story and thank you so much for sharing it.

Run free, sweetheart .... you were most definitely loved.

Guest nancer2k

Oh Heather, I'm so sorry about your boy Dave. f_yellow

Your beautiful tribute to him reminded me of our big boy Tiger, another sweet soul, waiting to greet us at the bridge as well.

Now we are lucky enough to have your old friend Bert (CD Byte), also a special guy, who we are working hard at spoiling every day.

Heather, I'm so sorry to hear about Dave. Your tribute to him is very touching. :f_white

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

I just saw this thread...I'm so very sorry for the loss of your adorable Dave... :bighug:bighug:gh_run

Run free beautiful boy!

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest mondaysmom

heather, i am so sorry for the loss of dave. you wrote the most amazing story and it's clear that you two had a special bond and truly were meant to be together. know he is now watching over you and is running pain free with dear friends.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

reun swift and free, sweet dave

:gh_run2

OMG Heather. I just saw this since I haven't been on since my mom's death. I am so very sorry and know Dave is 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow', watching down on you at all times. He was a free gentle spirit like you. Thanks for caring when I was down and out. I hope you get through this. You are such a wonderful mom and Kevin, God Bless for all you do for our hounds. Run free sweet Dave, you will be in our hearts forever. Linda and Nike :gh_run:gh_lay:f_red:f_red:f_red

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Thank you all for the kind words

Dave is now back home with us and never to leave me again.

It's might be strange to some but I find amazing comfort knowing that Dave is back home with his family that always loved him.