Loop Hole Peggy

Guest peggy

Guest crazy4greys

She is very cute and is related to my boy Tucker. They have the same grampa, Molotov. You find that very common as Molotov has many, many offspring!

Guest Che_mar_Cody

Hey I am. HB Commander is my boy's grandfather! I'd love to have the more family on my website.

Check out www.cozycoatsandmore.com

look at the family page - all these pups are related to your girl

Email me pic at contact@cozycoatsandmore.com for more info

Welcome to the family!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CookieLover

My Mooshie (Kt's Winner) is related with Molotov as her grandpa on the dad's side, too. My Jammers (JC's Rollerjam) is a little more distant, with HB Commander as her grandpa and your Peggy's great grandpa! She is adorable!

What a pretty girl she is! Has she mastered that big bed yet? :lol With Molotov and HB's Commander in her pedigree, she'll have lots of relatives. :P

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest KennelMom

Molotov is our girl Hanna's daddy (Fast Movin' Mary)...that's somewhat related :lol

That's funny how her racing name and your profession are somewhat related as well :lol :lol