Mark Has Crossed Over The Rainbow Bridge

Guest gralover

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PNWtrillium

Nora, I join you in your sorrow. Mark's story really touched me and I'm sad to know he is no longer with you.

He was as blessed to you have you as you were to have him.

Please take care of yourselves until Mark points the way to your next Grey.

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

I'm so sorry you've lost your sweet boy. It's clear that you loved him so much, and let him go with the dignity he deserved.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm sorry.

Even when you're well-prepared, it's still a shock and a horrible sorrow.

Godspeed, Mark.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest gralover

Thank you all for your kind words of understanding and support-you have all touched me deeply! DH and I had a difficult time last night when we got into bed without a grey between us. I could not fall asleep without a grey to touch so I got the small stuffed grey I recently had bought and brought him to bed with me-I'm sure I looked pathetic but it really was a bit of a comfort. We have always had another grey in our home who would help to comfort us when we had to say goodbye to one, so this has made it extra painful. But I cherish my memories of Mark and of all of them, and it is good to know that they are all united again.

I'm so very sorry. What a heartbreaking loss. :grouphug

Mark was clearly a special soul and a well loved and loving grey.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest gralover

I don't know if I have done this correctly, but I thought I would share a few photos if I could-they are from a over a year ago-haven't located anything more recent of my boys. The first one is a close up of my Mark, the second, Mark with his brother, Jack, and the third of Jack, who crossed over in September 2006.

ThatchersMark.jpg

Greyhoundbookends.jpg

JackArmstrong-TheAll-AmericanDog-1.jpg

Edited by gralover

I am so sorry. :( Godspeed precious Angel Mark. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to say goodbye to a beloved friend. I know how hard that final act of love is. May your memories bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Mark.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

f_yellowf_yellow

I am so very sorry for your loss.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.