Emma, Faithful Companion

Guest 2greygirls

Guest 2greygirls

My friend just sent me a message that her beloved Emma, a GSD, had passed. She was 10. I am so sad for my her, we went to grad school together, and Emma was her constant companion, a true studio dog, through all of Beth's travels, living in a truck, a tent, various apartments, houses, through several states. She was a fast and ture friedn, a very intelligent and caring dog, always looking out for her mom. She even attended at her wedding, and was ensconced at the head table. Please give a little thought to the passing of a great dog, a true love, and best friend. And send a little over to a woman I know who must be devastated by her loss. Thank you.

I'm sorry. Sending condolences and gentle hugs to your friend.

Godspeed, Emma.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest greybookends

One of the most special dogs I have ever belonged to was a GSD and my heart was shattered when I lost him. They are special. My heart goes out to your friend. :f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

I am so sorry. :( Godspeed sweet Angel Emma. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Please relay my condolences. I know what it's like to lose your very best friend.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

:grouphugf_yellow

It's obvious Emma was truly loved......please pass my condolences on to your friend, Beth.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Tenderhearts

Emma sounds like she was an extroardinary companion! Please pass my sympathies on to her owner, and I will add Emma to my bridge kids prayer list :grouphug:hope:candle

I am so sorry. :( Godspeed Angel Emma. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.