Hi

Guest KiKi_Girl

Guest KiKi_Girl

Just thought i would reintroduce myself since it has been quite a few years (I think) since I posted here. I used to be whippetmom, but unfortunately after a divorce and move across the country I no longer have the whippets and decided to change my user name.

I'm Jenn and KiKi and I lived in Oklahoma until this past June when we moved to Portland, OR. I've been very involved with grey adoption for the last 6-7 years. I was the secretary and one of the adoption coordinators for our GPA ground in OKC, as well as did fostering. I haven't had a chance to get involved with the grey group here yet but hope to by this spring.

I've had KiKi since she was 18-months old (she was a racing school flunkie) she'll be 5 in January. She was one of my fosters, scared to death of everything, a horrible coat, demodex mange, and about 10 pounds under weight (she didn't handle stress well and would refuse to eat). I had her 3 months before I could ever make eye contact with her without her taking off to another room. I'm happy to say she is not the same scared dog I had 3 years ago. She is the best Meet and Greet dog, loves everyone, and is my best friend.

So that's our story in a nutshell. Hopefully I'll get to spend a little more time on here getting to know everyone.

Hi, our pups have some close relatives...Kiki's grandfather is Trojan Episode & Gogh's grandfather is too! Gogh's daddy is Abita Simon...mommy is Shata Mercy. Gogh's registered name is Rk Simon Go...I'll post a picture of him.

eb919088.jpg

Edited by Snowy8

Guest KiKi_Girl

Gogh has the same face shape as KiKi. In OKC we had a lot of Abita dogs go through our group since the farm is in OK. They all had the sweetest personalities and similar look to them.

• 4 weeks later...