Merry Christmas, Dolly

Guest vahoundlover

Guest vahoundlover

Please join me in wishing our babies....Merry Christmas. Feel free to post a picture and remember your Bridge Babies...greys..non greys...a special someone... they all are welcome!

Merry Christmas, Dolly and all of GT's Bridge babies! :kiss2

Dolly, I know your having a good time...playing in the meadows, eating yummy snacks and sleeping on the softness of clouds. Mommy misses you soo much! :cry1 Our first Christmas without you....I remember the first stuffy you got for Christmas....you carried it every where with you...I still have it....I keep it for the times I need to be close to you...to smell you. We shared our favorite breakfast with the pups this morning...how I remember you hanging out in the kitchen supervising and taste testing. Helping me cook was your job...I miss my assistant soo much...the gleam in your eye...the excited wag in your tail...you knew I would let you taste test anything that wouldn't hurt you. I love you baby girl...you are never far from my thoughts.

countryclub021.jpg

371672-R1-90-6A-1.jpg

Merry Christmas, Bailey! I miss you so much, and of course have really been thinking of you over the holidays...remembering how we used to go to that one neighborhood that was so lit up and we'd walk around there, every night from Thanksgiving weekend until New Years. Take care, sweetie...

2175135-3514_IMG.jpg

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Our first dog. Sir Dirty Peirre 1965-1980 He never knew he was a poodle he just thought he was a dog. :blush

I know that he meet my dad at the bridge when he crossed in 1988

12-24-2006071343PM.jpg

Here are my first two very own babies. Van & Connie I thought I would put their first visit to Santa up here.

12-24-2006071021PM.jpg

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Merry Christmas to Dolly and all the other pretty, well-loved kids at the Bridge. Much missed, yet still right here in our hearts.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

To my dear sweet PUP - we miss you SO much !!!!

Here is a photo from last Christmas, showing him with his Secret Santa Gifts. We lost him in April to Osteo:

e5e0ff58.jpg

And I lost my other "son" in Febuary, at age 33. He just wore out - Gemini was that once-in-a-lifetime horse. He took me 230+ miles on the Michigan Shore-to-Shore trail ride @age 18 - and was an International Class A Champion show horse, and sire of numerous champions across the US & Canada. He was "the" horse that made our farm.

I present to you a photo of SX STALEYS GEMINI (*Serafix x Neecheza by Natez) at age 29 winning his last Regional title - Region 1 Top Five Halter Stallion! Sorry the photo is so dark.

GemPomona.jpg

and here's a photo when he was just a "kid" - I think he was about 17 here .... LOL

Gemini-trot.jpg

I miss your soft nicker - Big Guy!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Merry Christmas to my bridge pups too:

20_19.jpg Racer

04_02A.jpg

Brogan

18_16.jpg

Picadilly

Bool.jpg Bool

pic39.jpg

Boner

Oct17484.jpg

Sadie-Grey

I know ya'll are having a wonderful Christmas up in heaven...lots of fluffy clouds to nap on, warm treats to snack on. We miss you terribly & a day doesn't go by that we don't think about you!

Thank you for leaving the door open....

Edited by Snowy8

Thanks, Hope, for remembering all of our bridge kids at Christmas! I am sure they are all missed very much by everyone :( Our first Christmas without Miss Nellie makes me sad...but she has sent us some hounds to take care of so she's been keeping us busy ;)

This photo just gives me the chills when I look at it...look at that glow of light on the ground....angels were watching over my girlie...

nellie_174.jpg:wub:

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Guest greytlady

Merry Christmas to Dolly and all her buddies romping over the bridge.

I miss my Bitty this year, the first year in 20 she is not here to help open packages and announce any visitors.

post-8382-1167061856_thumb.jpg

Guest KennelMom

Merry Christmas Bridge Babies! :candle

Star...

StarRelaxes.jpg

Annie...

AnnieOrigami.jpg

Simon

Ice_Storm_of_2005_017.jpg

Dagger

Dagger2.jpg

DV...

Nolayoff.jpg

You are all so special and I am honored to have known you. Your memories will live in my heart forever. Thank you for sharing a part of your life with me. :beatheart

:grouphug Merry Christmas Dolly.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest jettcricket

Merry Christmas Chance....my handsome boy. You were my first greyhound and what a wonderful boy you were. Your only fault was that you left me and your Dad much too soon. We tried so hard to save you, but that evil monster cancer took you from us. :( I think of you every day and you will always live on in my heart and in my dreams....

3c1e1.jpg

Joe, my first greyhound. 1989 - 2001 (adopted 11/93)

32322718.jpg

Jezebel, my beautiful baby girl and queen of the house. 1987 - 2006 (Adopted in 1989)

169115529.jpg

Also I remember with love Morris, the orange Tabby who was my first cat. He was hit by a car when I was 14. We buried him in a beautiful wooden box that a family friend engraved with "Morrie the Miner Boy." (His nickname.) It was lined with crushed orange velvet.

And Holly, my beautiful black girl. She ran away after my parents divorced and I had to move away without her. (We went with my mom, she stayed with my dad.)

And Kitty, My sweet black angora. Kitty was hit by a car when I was 18. After hundreds of dollars of surgery to save her, I finally had to let her go. It almost killed me.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Merry Christmas Bridge Babies!

Prince

prince.jpg

princebeingcute.jpg

And my Heart dog Katie Z, Who I lost only 6 months ago.

katie1.jpg

And Katie just being her silly self

127987595_0_145.jpg

Run free my sweet Bridge babies! I miss you both soo much!

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

Merry Christmas, Nicky my love. This is our first Christmas without you, and I miss you more than words can say. I know you're happy at the Bridge with Buster and Patsy and Lacey, and all your friends, but I struggle so much to make sense of your absence. I wish I could see you and touch you just one more time. But I'll be okay. You let me know sometimes that your spirit is still with me. And we thank you for sending us Tess.

Merry Christmas, Dolly, and Nick and all our Bridge kids.

I still haven't figured out how to post pictures here. But this is the link to Nick's Dogster page, so everyone can see how beautiful he was, inside and out.

http://www.dogster.com/?87982

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown