Christmas Will Not Be Very Merry At Our House

nancy14

My brave, handsome boy is gone. His humungus cancerous tumor ulcerated and it wouldn't have been fair to make him stay.

I am totally devasted, but it's not about me. It's about my boy. I miss him terribly.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry to hear about your boy. :grouphug

:f_white

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I'm so sorry that you lost your sweet boy. I'm sure he was met at the bridge by a pile-o-pups just waitin to welcome him. He will live in your heart and play at the bridge.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest GracieMae

You did the hardest right thing ~ I'm so very sorry for your great sadness. Maybe with pictures and memories shared Christmas can still have joy, there can be joy in sadness.

:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white

:heart

Sending my sympathy. I know you are sad :( Keep remembering he is running like the wind once again and, for him, all is well :grouphug

:f_white

I really can't say it better than that. God speed Major.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren