Www Donald Trump

Guest AACJ

Greetings, we recently adopted a retired racer, "www donald trump" (yes that's his racing name). We call him Donny.

I am trying to find any litter mates of his so if they have been adopted close to us, we might be able to get them to meet again. Plus, I'm looking for any pictures or video of his racing/winning for a framed set I want to make as a gift to my wife.

His litter mates are:

Poetry In Motion

Www Alias

Www Armandhammer

Www Listerine

Www Wife Swap

His litter came from "Aimin By Design" and "Kelsos Tapioca" and all of his races were at Jefferson County Kennel Club. I've heard that JCKC doesn't keep video or pics so I'm afraid I might be out of luck there but hoping someone here might have something I could buy.

Thanks

Art

Guest KennelMom

If any of his littermates raced at JCKC, your best bet is to pm GT'r onrushpam. I think she pretty much knows all the hounds that go to adoption from the track.

I'm trying but GT doesn't seem to accept the link to my photo gallery. hmmmm

Where is your photo gallery? It needs to be on-line. Welcome to GT! I'm just up the road a ways in Stafford County.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Where is your photo gallery? It needs to be on-line. Welcome to GT! I'm just up the road a ways in Stafford County.

It's in the gallery of a forum I moderate called Badger and Blade.

Here's my shameless plug, it's a forum for gentlemen that prefer to shave the old fashioned way, with old (and new) double edge razors and straight razors. We help gentlemen tired of using a Mach III or other multiblade cartridge razors and canned shaving cream try something that will make shaving a more enjoyable daily task instead of a chore that they hate to do every morning. It's a site friendly for anyone, it's not dirty and we work hard to keep it that way.

Edited by AACJ

Art..

Since Donald came from us, and we get a ton of houndies from Pam, I can say I haven't placed any of his Siblings in this area..

JCKC doesn't video or take pics of their races so that will pretty much be out of the question unless someone happened to be there and took pictures.. Sorry about that... Donny is a wonderful boy though and you are giving him a great home...

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Art..

Since Donald came from us, and we get a ton of houndies from Pam, I can say I haven't placed any of his Siblings in this area..

JCKC doesn't video or take pics of their races so that will pretty much be out of the question unless someone happened to be there and took pictures.. Sorry about that... Donny is a wonderful boy though and you are giving him a great home...

Oh yeah Art... I have Donalds Gold Certificate now... Give me a call and I can get it to you...

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Oooooh! You got Donny from Gil!?! Ask him to bring you the Gold Cert. in that SNAZZY green Honda of his!! :D:P:lol:lol (It used to be mine... I miss it!!)

ANd if you reply to everyone who posts here, you'll be able to PM in no time!! And welcome, by the way!! I'm up in MD, not too far!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I just went by his office this morning to get the certificate, only saw his big van, but I don't think he was actually there or I would have visited, so I'm assuming he's out in the Honda.

We lived in Elkridge for a few years, many years ago. Always loved that area! But Richmond is about as close to Maryland as we could get, in the price range we wanted. Housing is expensive up there. Plus, we're a lot closer to more beaches in central VA.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

One of your hounds littermates is currently running grade A at B'ham

you can find her by going to

B'ham

Click on Roster down in the bottom right and scroll down and you will see WWW Alias, just click on that and it will bring up all her info :)

We also run some of Dave's dogs so next time I chat with him I will see if I can get any info about your hound or littermates :) Dave seems like a nice guy from the few times I've chatted with him :)

CONGRATS and welcome to GT

One of your hounds littermates is currently running grade A at B'ham

you can find her by going to

B'ham

Click on Roster down in the bottom right and scroll down and you will see WWW Alias, just click on that and it will bring up all her info :)

We also run some of Dave's dogs so next time I chat with him I will see if I can get any info about your hound or littermates :) Dave seems like a nice guy from the few times I've chatted with him :)

CONGRATS and welcome to GT

WOW, that is AWESOME! At least one of his littermates is doing well on the track!

I like their site too, it is extremely informative.

That would be great if Dave did have any info for you, I appreciate you asking him.

Thanks!

Art

It's in the gallery of a forum I moderate called Badger and Blade.

Here's my shameless plug, it's a forum for gentlemen that prefer to shave the old fashioned way, with old (and new) double edge razors and straight razors. We help gentlemen tired of using a Mach III or other multiblade cartridge razors and canned shaving cream try something that will make shaving a more enjoyable daily task instead of a chore that they hate to do every morning. It's a site friendly for anyone, it's not dirty and we work hard to keep it that way.

Welcome aboard!

And how did you know I use a Mach 3 and hate shaving. :lol I'll have to check out your forum a little more indepth. Although I did see you have a picture of some 'ritas in your gallery, so I know we will get along fine... :lol

And how did you know I use a Mach 3 and hate shaving. :lol I'll have to check out your forum a little more indepth. Although I did see you have a picture of some 'ritas in your gallery, so I know we will get along fine... :lol

Doesn't everyone hate using a Mock 3?? ha ha The 'ritas..hmm...we've gotten into Cosmos and Whiskey Sours lately but I think I might have to make up a batch of the 'ritas now that you brought it up!! THANX!!

art

Doesn't everyone hate using a Mock 3?? ha ha The 'ritas..hmm...we've gotten into Cosmos and Whiskey Sours lately but I think I might have to make up a batch of the 'ritas now that you brought it up!! THANX!!

art

Actually the M3 is the only thing I can tolerate shaving with. Anything else, disposables or electric just irritates my skin. I already wet shave in the shower with the M3 and some facial soap but can only do it every other day or else I get rashes/razor burn on my skin. So after reading the FAQ maybe a straight razor and a nice brush is what I need! At least it would make shaving fun!

Margaritas are my mixed drink of choice. I'm always up to try something new but thats about the only thing I mix up at home. I probably shouldnt try shaving with a straight razor after having a few though. :lol

• 2 weeks later...
snip....

Margaritas are my mixed drink of choice. I'm always up to try something new but thats about the only thing I mix up at home. I probably shouldnt try shaving with a straight razor after having a few though. :lol

I wouldn't recommend it! :lol