Hungaryan Greyhound

Guest Buksicsoka

Guest Buksicsoka

Hello every one!

I think its not the right place to write :blush , but I realised too late (already registerd). I found this pages soo interesting to read, even if my dog is not adopted. In the end I introduce my self.

27147616.jpg

He is a 5 month old male magyar agar-hungaryan greyhound. Im writting from Italy, im hungaryan livig here. One month ago me and Oscar have oure puppy, hes name is Buksi. He is a wonderful little boy.

If you can suggest me an other pages not only addopted greyhounds I would be glad.

Thank you :)

This site is not just for adopted greyhounds, it is for all greyhound enthusiasts! It's even for people who don't have a greyhound, but love the breed! So, you ARE in the right place!

Welcome to Greytalk! Your greyhound is very handsome! He has very interesting patterns, and his dark face is so very cute. I cannot wait to hear more about him!

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Hi and welcome to GT! One of my co-workers is from Hungary and she breeds Kuvasz (I hoped I spelled that right) but loves greyhounds.

Can't wait to see more of your new greyhound. He is adorable!!!

Sheila

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest Buksicsoka

Hello Hello

Thanks for all the greeting! :colgate

lds001:Buksi is five month old, a very strong character little boy.

rascalsmom: Szia!-Hello in hungaryan.

I love greyhounds, are soooooooooo beautifull in-and-outside. :rollin Im very glad to have one. And very happy to know people who have the same adoration :P

27324029.jpg

27328898.jpg

27255297.jpg

27324031.jpg

Guest SquanHound

Ciao and Welcome! Bulski is gorgeous! I can't wait to see more pictures of him. You will come to learn that we love to see pictures of puppies here on GT -so please keep them coming!!

Guest greybookends

Welcome. This site is for ALL greyhounds, not just the retired ones. I have 5 hounds. Only 4 of them were racers. My youngest is 10 months old and I have had her since she was 7 weeks old I found her here on Grey talk. That is one gorgeous puppy you have there. Keep those pictures coming. :welcome2:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Szia!! (I'd say "ser voos" but don't know how to spell it, only how to pronounce it!!) I've only seen pictures of Magyar Agars!! He's beautiful!

I know a Hungarian living in Italy as well. and I have several Hungarian friends - unfortunately, the only Hungarian I know is RUDE!! That's all they'll teach me - and I don't want to learn that!)

Please feel welcome here - we all LOVE sighthounds, and greyhounds (any kind!) in particular!! I think you're the only Hungarian greyhound owner so far!!!

(I'll try to get my friends to write out something for you in Hungarian!)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge