Billy 01/19/99- 09/12/06

Guest DogDayzGreyz

My heart is breaking for you and your whole family. The way Billy became your daughters dragon slayer after Thunder had to leave far too soon was the sweetest thing I had ever read - "I know it's not your favourite thing..." but he did it. What love that is.... :weep:weep

I am just so, so sorry...:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so, so sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest greytbookert

Trish, I am so very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you at this sad time. I don't have any eloquent words of wisdom but know that we are all here for you.

Billy please send a sign for your mom to know that you are ok! Run free sweetheart.

Guest houndstooth4

I'm so sorry for your loss! I don't have any words of wisdom, other than I know that Billy was meant to be with you, and there is no other family that could have loved him more than you. We'll be sending prayers and hugs your way!

Your tribute to your special boy was beautiful! I hope he sends you and your daughter a sign soon that he is ok, and you will be too.

Run fast and free Billy. If you need any help finding mischief at the bridge, my Polly & Chester would be happy to show you the way.

:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest tricolorhounds

Trish,

I'm so very sorry :cry1... However long they are with you, it's never enough. I'm glad he was able to enjoy his :dogcookie:dogcookie :dogcookie ....

Billy, send your Momma a sign to help heal her :brokenheart

Lynnet

Im so sorry :cry1:grouphug:hope

Run Pain Free Billy :gh_run

Edited by StridersSis

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I'm so sorry. This has been a tough weekend, all around. :bighug :bighug :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

what a beautiful tribute to a beautiful soul. I am sorry for your loss. Godspeed sweet boy. May you treasure the memories forever.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Trish, I a,m so very sorry. I truly hope next year is better for you :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

DevonSympathy.jpg

Oh, Trish, I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious boy!!!

I've been away from GT for a few days---how heartbreaking to come back and read this tragic news.

Sending you warm and peaceful thoughts,

"mo" and the girlz

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers