Billy 01/19/99- 09/12/06

Guest DogDayzGreyz

Guest scottydog

OMG. I'm so so sorry. I knew he was sick but it happened too soon. :cry1 I'm so sorry. May Billy and Thunder run happily together forever, painfree and filled with the love that they were so lucky to have from you. Bless you for loving your babies so much and caring for them so well to the end.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. If there is to be any consolation at all, Billy and Thunder are together again. I share your sorrow and your tears.

I do hate cancer. It is a thief that robs us every day of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest DundeeToddsMom
:brokenheart Oh Trish, I'm so sorry, my heart is breaking for you. I was hoping and praying for you to have more quality time with Billy. Godspeed Billy, you're back with your :angelwings Angel Thunder. :gh_run Run a lap with my :angelwings Angels Sweet Dee and Bubba. Send your mom a special grey when she's ready... :gh_bow:f_red

Guest jeannejj

Trish, I am so very sorry for your loss of Billy. It's hard to say goodbye, and i know how hard that final act of love is. I hope that your memories will bring peace to your aching heart. Be kind to yourself.

Run free, sweet Billy.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest mom2greys

:grouphug

Wow, wonderful tribute to your best friend. :weep

I am sitting here, all teary, my heart aching for you and I can't even imagine how you must feel, particularly after losing your beloved Thundy this year too.

I'm sure that Thunder, Tigger and all of the doggies that left this world before him, have greeted Billy at The Bridge... he is not alone, and is free of pain.

I know that you'll keep the all the special memories in your heart and 'the boys' will be with you always.

:weep

Guest TheStylishHound

I'm just heartbroken for you and wish there was something, anything I could say that would make some of the hurt go away. Billy knew he was your special guy and felt loved always. You gave him a great home and did everything you could have possibly done but it was just his time to meet up with his brother and all the others at the Bridge.

Hugs my friend and you know I'm here night or day for you.

Godspeed precious one.

Trish I am so very sorry that Billy has crossed. I know that you will remember him, and what he brought to your life, all the rest of your days. I hope that you are able to find comfort in the knowledge that you will be together again with your angels when the time is right. :f_red

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I feel like I've been crying for two days, with all the sad losses on GT and CoG. :cry1 My heart is now aching for your tremenous loss of your little old man and best friend. :brokenheart What a touching tribute to him. Godspeed, precious Billy... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest K9_Lady
:( Trish, I am so sorry for your loss of sweet Billy. Your remembrance of him was beautiful and I am sure he is by Thunders side. Billy will always be in your heart and at your side :heart:paw

Guest loveagrey

Geeze... What a horrible couple of days this has been. My heart is with you. Know that your little man felt loved and cherished. I'm sure he's smiling down at you from above, with his new friends at his side.

Guest Winterwish

Oh Trish I'm so,so sorry. :weep:weep:grouphug

The pictures are beautiful Trish,each tell the story of who your dearheart Billy is,and how very happy you made him. :heart:grouphug Sending my deepest condolences Trish. :grouphug

Run and play free Billy sweetheart ~ :angel:f_white:f_pink:f_white:candle