Go-go 11/1994 - 12/2006

Guest Greyhounds4ever

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest realboo

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful pup. She will be waiting at the bridge to greet you and all of our pups when it is their turn.

Guest Winterwish

when you can, share some pictures of her?

Here are a few...

My Big goofy girl being goofy post-3773-1165259210.jpg

Christmas 2004 post-3773-1165259181.jpg

Our last walk in the park 11/2006 post-3773-1165259140.jpg

(Sorry the pictures are so small but I really don't know how to enlarge them.)

I'm just seeing this today. :weep:weep I was thinking about Go-Go and how she was doing,- I'm so,so sorry Carole. :grouphug Your lovelyGo-Go will always,always be with you. Sending my deepest condolences Carole. :grouphug

Run and play free beautiful Go-Go angel ~ :angel:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:candle

I am so sorry. :grouphug:candle Godspeed Go-go :gh_run run with the angels.:candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss of your sweet Go-Go :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Go-Go was beautiful! I hope you soon find peace and comfort in your memories of your goofy girl.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

• 3 weeks later...