Annie's First Year At The Bridge

mom2zeus

A year ago today Annie left us for the bridge. We miss her every day but I don't want her day remembered that way. She's been a very busy girl this year at the bridge. She knew we needed some time but when we were ready she sent us this little guy

IMG_6876.jpg

Ok, so he's not so little anymore :lol

100_0144.jpg

He's really kept us on our toes much the same way Annie did. He often does things that just make me look at him and wonder if Annie didn't tell him to do it. And his favorite place to sleep is in Annie's corner on the sofa. But she didn't stop there.

Because of Linocln I was vending at a spring picnic for GAA and my SIL Patricia went with me. I had commeted that Lisa places brood moms and usually has a senior at the kennel. Patricia talked to Lisa and told her she wanted a greyhound but that her kitty had had a bad experience with on in the past. Lisa just said "Have I got the greyhound for you". And she did. That Friday we went and picked up Misty.

MistyandPatricia.jpg

Thank's to Annie (and Lincoln) we were in the right place to meet up with Misty. She would have done well in just about any home and would have been adopted in no time. She's the perfect dog for Patricia and her kitty Toby.

So Annie, although we miss you we know you've been watching over us. You've done really well in your picks for your family sweetheart. Hope you're having a fun time at the bridge and just remember, play nice and don't be to bossy.

Annie (Askani) 4/29/96-11/28/05

guarddogannie1.jpg

Trish, Thorpe, Thorton, Solstice and Remy
Come see us at Milkys Greyt Goodies Fleece coats, cool-down coats, pajamas and Scrunchies for the well dressed greyhound

Trish I so often think of Annie or as I called her Annie Fannie. I can't believe it's been a year already. Annie was certainly a special pup and you know she was if my bossy britches girl Lily had no issues with her spending time her with us. I was blessed to spend good quality time with Annie when I greysat her. We would snuggle on the inflatable mattress I put up in our living room, such a precious soul (even though mister bed hog Marx was not thrilled at sharing that bed or his mommy with someone else but he got over it.

Annie Fannie I know you are having a blast at the bridge and continue to watch over your mommy and daddy and fur siblings (even though you never had a problem telling them off a time or two :lol ) I will never forget you and you will always hold a very special place in my heart sweety.

One of my favorite pics of Annie :wub::wub:

post-1752-1164742975_thumb.jpg

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest jettcricket

I remember reading about your little girl on EG last year. I know how hard it is. She's in a better place and is watching over her family. You'll see her again one day..... :f_pink

You are so loved and missed sweet Angel Annie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Annie you did good work guiding two more greyhounds home. I can't believe it has been a year already. Keep on taking care of your family from the bridge, we love you.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Annie has left this earth, but not your heart. Close your eyes and you can feel her.

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.

St. Francis de Sales

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Annie you have done a good job helping your family. You are still loved and your memories will live forever. Thanks for sharing. She was a beautiful girl.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest LuvXRacers

:wub: he is just precious!!! I bet it didn't take no time at all for him to grow into those tags! :lol

Isn't it amazing how our Bridge Babies know the right one for us? Mattie wasted no time sending me K.C. My girl knew me very well....I hope she knows how much I still love and miss her.

Annie :wub: And that pic in the hat! Looks like she's ready to take your face off! :P

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge