Pass The Dip!

mimosasmom

Mimosa.jpg Hewwo! My name is Mimosa Grove.

Did you hear what I'm getting for Christmas?

A SISTER!!!

Her name is Mi Ami. She is also called Mimi. She is 3 years old, which means I get a big sister. She is shy though, so I think I will still be in charge!

Isn't she pretty?

Mi_Ami_2_001_sized.jpgMiAmi1.jpgMiAmi.JPG

A nice lady named Mama Caffie brought her to my house.

I tried to play with my new sister, but she was a little too shy.

Here she is with my Daddy:

MiAmi_meets_Rick.jpg

And here she is with Allison:

MiAmi_and_Allison.jpg

And here we are together with Nolan, Daddy and Mommy:

Mimosa_and_MiAmi.jpg

She has to go to the vet first, but hopefully she will come home in a few weeks!

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

Guest jananice

Miss Mimi,

I'm so glad you have a new home, and a sister. Maybe she will help you be less shy. Enjoy your retirement pretty girl.

Your admirer from afar,

Jananice in Washington State. :)

Congratulations!!!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest wmlcml6

Cathie is pretty excited. :-)

Mimi really responded to Camille on their first meeting, and once Mimosa got to play hostess in her own home, she showed me what a good sister she would be to our girl.

Of course, it means she will have to be a Gator fan now, but I think it is a small price to pay for a family that will love and spoil her. (KIDDING!!!)

I heard today that Mimi should be vetted next Tuesday. Please keep her in your thoughts.

And hopefully she will be ready to come home on December 11!! Hooray!

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039