Hiya!

Guest msmornington

Guest msmornington

I'm new here - got directed to this place by another grey-mum.

Anyway, Indigo is my first grey, although I've been around them before. I've had him for just over three months - he's an ex-racer from walthamstow - and he turned four this weekend. He's very quiet and shy, but he's getting better; he just needs to get used to people. He loves going to the vet, running in the park and stealing socks, but he hates going to training classes.

this is him:

252478027_a9c16edfc0_m.jpg

A bit more about me; I'm a vet student, living in London... oh, and I have a rescue houserabbit, Pete, who likes chasing Indigo out the room.

Welcome to Greytalk! Indigo is stunning! Gt is a fun place, plus being a tremendous source of great information. Although as a vet student you might be turning into a source yourself :)

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest msmornington

loves going to the vet

:o

:welcome2

I know, he's a freak. I take him to uni's practice, and he gets to hang out with the anatomy greyhounds afterwards, which might have something to do with it.

• 1 month later...
:welcome Hi and welcome from Miami. I've had several dogs in the past who thought going to the vet was like going to summer camp and couldn't wait to get there. Sure makes life easier sometimes.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star