New Website With Video And Pics

Guest bhamgreys

Guest bhamgreys

Hey everybody, just wanted to post a new site that we started in Birmingham, Birmingham Greyhounds. It's a fairly large group that has been around for four years, but I decided to put more media content out there than they had on Yahoo.

Please visit, let me know what you think, and all feedback is welcome, especially any advice on content. We are thinking about an advice column, any topics that you feel are needed?

Thanks,

Don Redman

Hey everybody, just wanted to post a new site that we started in Birmingham, Birmingham Greyhounds. It's a fairly large group that has been around for four years, but I decided to put more media content out there than they had on Yahoo.

Please visit, let me know what you think, and all feedback is welcome, especially any advice on content. We are thinking about an advice column, any topics that you feel are needed?

Thanks,

Don Redman

Hi and welcome! I was puttering around on your site, and I love the opening page! Something that I've found out doing a lot of work with meet and greet type things is that so many people don't know about the tattoos on greyhounds. And I've found it a good intro to get people into a conversation. So I love the first line!

Sorry, not much help, but I enjoyed the site. Good luck!

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

I sat a watched all the romp videos and enjoyed every minute of them. I only wish we had a safe place in Miami to do that in. Thank you for posting the link. It is great. :colgate

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest bhamgreys

Thanks,

Don Redman

Hi and welcome! I was puttering around on your site, and I love the opening page! Something that I've found out doing a lot of work with meet and greet type things is that so many people don't know about the tattoos on greyhounds. And I've found it a good intro to get people into a conversation. So I love the first line!

Sorry, not much help, but I enjoyed the site. Good luck!

Thanks for the comments, glad to know you enjoyed them. I was thinking about making up some t-shirts with the Tattoo comment on them.

Guest UGAKarlandBrook

Haha! Are you the webmaster? I love this bit:

<p> This page has been submitted on 10-9-06 to MSN, Google, and Yahoo, and this "metadata" has been entered on the same date. The goal is to push thispage up to the top of the list when a search for Birmingham Alabama Greyhounds is entered. Unfortunately, most search engines require this non-sense and game playing repeating keywords to elevate a relevant site to place above one that has little relevance to the topic being searched for. Therefore, I will continue typing keywords such as Birmingham, Do Dah Day, Greyhound, adoption, and so on, hoping to raise the "score" of relevance by raising the number of keywords that appear on the page - playing the game.</p>

<p>The next step in the game would be to remove the evidence of keyword trickery, so your primary audience would not have to endure this obvious foolishness. Greyhound, appearing over and over with words like Birmingham Alabama Greyhounds Jefferson county, Shelby county, Blount county, Tuscaloosa county. Lets not forget Homewood, Hoover, Cahaba Heights, Pelham, Inverness, Pell City, Trussville, Forest Park, Southside, Irondale, Vestavia, and Mountain Brook, just to name a few. Do Dah Day is always a favorite but to find them on the web is almost impossible, why?</p>

<p>No attempt at SEO. The webmaster and those in charge believe that everyone will know how to find them on the web, which is baloney. If we knew that, we would probably already have the info we needed, meaning we don't need a web-site to find out anything else. Try it, really. Google doodah day, see how many pages come back. Hopefully we pop up in front of them, because I already have linked to their site </rant> </p>