Hi

Guest GinnysMom

Guest GinnysMom

I was on here a while back but have been so busy with our move I haven't had a chance to get back on until today. So, I just wanted to re-introduce myself and show off my beautiful girl, Ginny (who I adopted from 2 wonderful ladies from GPA North Texas)! Ginny is adjusting very well to her new home ~ this one is all carpeted, so she loves that! We had a BIG scare last week when the wind blew part of our wooden fence down. Ginny got out, and I almost had a heart attack! I ran out and called her name over and over in the sweetest voice I could muster, and SHE CAME BACK! I couldn't believe it! Of course, I'm not taking that for granted that she would come back again, but I was so relieved!!! I've become the biggest door monitor since we adopted her. Anytime anyone goes to open up a door I yell "Watch for Ginny" but most of the time go to the door myself to make sure it is closed quickly! I may be a little paranoid, but I would be heartbroken if I lost her. We've become fast friends :blush ~ and she has quickly become my shadow. We walk my son to and from school, and the everyone loves seeing her everyday. Anyway, I wanted to share a picture. We're now living in Houston and looking forward to attending some GPA events with her very soon :)

Ginny3.jpg

GinnyRoach-1.jpg

Carrie

Welcome! I'm so glad that she came back so easily! I've had nightmares about my pups getting loose. And no matter how prepared we think we are there are things that happen that we can't always be prepared for...

I can't wait to see and hear more about your girl! She's such a beauty. I love the roaching picture. :wub:

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

• 1 month later...