If It Thunders With You Today

Guest Hannah

I got a message today that DH's uncle's cat passed away suddenly last night.

Lucky was a grumpy old man I think he was around 20 years old. he spent the first years of his life despising all humans except his mum and dad. when he hit his teenage years he started to mellow and enjoy his cuddles.

Lucky loved to hate me and hated to love me.

Whenever we visited I always took my cat grooming kit and Lucky spent the first hour of each visit loving to hate me as he got his claws clipped, ears cleaned, fur brushed and an all-over inspection and general well-being exam.

he then sulked for a while and came back to see me absolutly hating to love me because he felt much better and cleaner :lol

When DH's uncle met a new lady friend (his previous wife died) I seriously considered cat-napping Lucky, he had gone from people hater to people depender and hated being left alone. But they quickly moved in together and Lucky quickly adapted from being an only pet to living with two other cats and two standard poodles.

So if you hear thunder it's my grumpy old Mono angel greeting a grumpy old Lucky angel and them both setting off to be grumpy at everyone else. These are two cat's that won't be chasing any butterflies unless they are edible :lol

Lucky contemplating how much energy he would have to spend in order to reach his mouse and hoping a human will retrieve it for him instead :lol

lucky6feb03.jpg

I'll listen out for some thunder and then smile :)

Hannah - I was thinking of Mono on Sunday because we were on the motorway and we went past something (can't remember what it was now) that had the word MONO on it in giant letters :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Aww...poor kitter! I'll bet he met up with Jjaks & Apen also...knowing the 3 of them, they were probably irritating the you know what out of all the bridge pups! he he he

So *that* was that tremendous crash in the livingroom in the middle of the night last night . . . . you know the type . . . . huge noise wakes you but in the morning there's no sign of damage/source of noise.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I'll be listening. :grouphug Godspeed sweet Angel. f_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sympathies to DH's uncle and his family. Their grumpy friend sounds like a true character, maker of many smiles and stories.

Godspeed, little one.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.