More Questions

Guest kajhensley

Guest kajhensley

I want to thank everyone for the advice that I have been getting. I have another question, what are the "normal" things to expect as we get settled with our new arrival. Arrival date Dec. 3

Guest Brandy_b

She may need time to settle, dont let tons of people over to fuss over her right away. And just take things as shes ready for them :) She will fit in at her own pace.

<3 Brandy & Caliloka

Guest KennelMom

Retired Racing Greyhounds for Dummies does an excellent job of preparing you for the first few days. If you haven't read it already, you should.

Will your dog be fostered first or be coming straight from the track?

Retired Racing Greyhounds for Dummies and Adopting the retired greyhound by Cynthis A. Branigan are MUSTS for newbies. Use this time prior to your pup getting here to do a bit of reading. It's easy reading and so on the money. Between those books and this forum, you will have a lot of good info. The people on this board ROCK!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest kajhensley
Retired Racing Greyhounds for Dummies does an excellent job of preparing you for the first few days. If you haven't read it already, you should.

Will your dog be fostered first or be coming straight from the track?

She is suppose to be fostered a few days before they bring her from Florida.

Guest memadeit
Retired Racing Greyhounds for Dummies and Adopting the retired greyhound by Cynthis A. Branigan are MUSTS for newbies. Use this time prior to your pup getting here to do a bit of reading. It's easy reading and so on the money. Between those books and this forum, you will have a lot of good info. The people on this board ROCK!

I second that. And I would also say, Keep your books handy!!!!!! We were going nuts with the runny nose untill I got the bood out and looked it up when I got my greyhound.