Hi! New Member From Ohio!

Guest laurapalmer72

Guest laurapalmer72

hi there!!

so glad to find a greyhound forum!!! i had a an incident last night with my 2 greys and needed someplace to discuss...(you can read about it here ).

anyways, my husband and i have 2 greyhounds. callie, a black female who we've had for 3 years and jordan, a brindle male we've had for about a month and a half. our first greyhound was maya but she passed about 6 years ago from bone cancer.

glad to be here!!

amy

Guest RICHandJUDE
hi there!!

so glad to find a greyhound forum!!! i had a an incident last night with my 2 greys and needed someplace to discuss...(you can read about it here ).

anyways, my husband and i have 2 greyhounds. callie, a black female who we've had for 3 years and jordan, a brindle male we've had for about a month and a half. our first greyhound was maya but she passed about 6 years ago from bone cancer.

glad to be here!!

amy

Welcome to Ohio! Where at in Ohio? We are near Youngstown, 60 miles South of Cleveland.

Welcome from south West Ohio...

I also have a Team dog...Bounty....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Hi from Akron....Ellet area :D I'm currently greyless :( Checkers came from Greyhound adoption of Ohio Ebbie came from a nameless shameful group. They are both bridge babes noe ( Check 9/05 Ebb 8/06) My heart still aches.

Cute babies you have :D Here are my angels

img_0405.jpg