Remembering Booker

Guest greytbookert

Guest greytbookert

I just couldn't get this written yesterday, the pain still too fresh. I think of you everyday. I miss your fun police grumbles at the other hounds, I miss your handsome gray face, your regal attitude, and most of all your goofy side.

You came to us at 10 years young and left us an old man just shy of your 14th birthday. Old age crept up on you when neither one of us was ready, not that we can ever truly prepare for the passing of our best friend. You brought so much laughter and love into our home and most of all you brought us into this world of greyhounds, which is the greatest gift I have ever received.

I hope you are welcoming each hound that crosses to the bridge with one of your toothy smiles. Play nice and until we meet again, handsome, I will miss you every day!

022_20_0001.jpg

006_3A_0001.jpg

BookeratWARL.jpg

comfybooker.jpg

008_5A.jpg

014_12_0001.jpg

I am so sorry.

The photos are wonderful - he looks like he was a great old guy.

:f_red:bighug

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

Guest Tenderhearts

I remember when you lost Booker :cry1 What a regal handsome fellow he was! :wub: :wub: :wub:

PS. The picture of him looking out the window really got my eyes watery :cry1

What a precious soul he is. Run free with all the other angels Booker. :candle:gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

You are so loved and missed precious Booker. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.