Pretty New To Greytalk

Guest mountain4greys

Guest mountain4greys

post-12551-1163123952.jpgpost-12551-1163123988.jpgpost-12551-1163124020.jpgHi, I've been reading the threads of Greytalk for awhile, trying to learn how to navigate this. My name is Jimmy McClellan. I live in Harpers Ferry, WV. I am the volunteer coordinator for Fast Friends Greyhound Rescue, Inc and have 3 greys. My wife and I are looking for our 4th to come sometime in the future, hopefully soon. I still have to learn to do photo's, and a bunch of other stuff. But I like what I've read and all the topics that are on here, it's truly amazing all the ifo and all the greyt greyhound people! What a great group of dedicated folks who enjoy what I like doing. Our saying is "It's all about the hounds!" Well anyway, I hope you will wecome me into your group, and thanks for taking the time to read this. Sorry about the bad pictures. Holly is the first 2 pictures, she'll be 3 on the 27th. Mardy, Holly, and Gracie in the 3rd picture. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy

Welcome, Jimmy!

I am Ellie and I live in Fairfield, OH. I volunteer occasionally with Greyhound Adoption of Greater Cincinnati. I have one 6-year-old male brindle - Maximilian. If all goes according to plan, we will soon have a second 6-year-old female.

Glad to have another GreyTalker! This IS a wonderful site...but addictive!