Infected !

Guest artur_ganate

Seis is a very beautiful galgo. Welcome to Greytalk. I can't wait to see more pictures and to hear more about her.

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

What a beautiful girl. Congratulations on bringing her into your home.

Your English is fine. Since I cannot speak (any) German as well as you speak English, no apologies are necessary.

Welcome to GreyTalk. I think you will enjoy it here.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest SurlyJen

Welcome from Minnesota! I'm so glad you've decided to take one of the poor Galgos into your home and save him! I always tear up when I read about the atrocities those poor hounds endure...you're doing a wonderful thing!

My brother lives in Paris, FR and I keep telling him he should save a Galgos, but he's not much of a dog-person. Oh well. Maybe someday!

You'll find plenty of friendly people and lots of advice here...enjoy!

Jen and Aley

Edited by SurlyJen

Welcome from Indiana. Your girl is gorgeous! I love her white face.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Willkommen! Seis is beautiful and seems so happy in the pictures! Congratulations.

(And, yes, no apologies needed for your English! Anyone who learns English as a second language well enough to be understood is to be commended! It is a silly (difficult) language!)

Lisa
...sharing the journey with my best friend, Kevin, and our four greyhounds:
Littermates Sweetie* & Spicy (Possible Betsy, Possible Edna),

Moody* (Jr's Moody Man), and Dragon (Kiowa Dragonfire)

*Gone to wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello!! It's great to see some more people from Germany on the site!

My husband (a Münchener) and I moved to Münster from the US this August with our greyhound, Spiff. Some day we'd like to adopt another greyhound or a galgo.

Ich bemühe mich Deutsch zu lernen! Aber ich kann nur manche Deutsch sprechen.

:welcome2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest artur_ganate

edit: --- pm´s are not allowed --

Hi Carolyn (Spiff)

Some day we'd like to adopt another greyhound or a galgo

If time has come you can contact me.

The Galgo adoption is getting more popular here in Germany, my organization Galgos-in-Not and some others are saving greys from Ireland, too.

If you live im Münster (NRW) there is a great "Windhundhundauslauf" in Gladbeck, about 50miles away from you where you can meet a lot of other grey (esp galgo ) owners

Dominic

Edited by artur_ganate

If time has come you can contact me.

The Galgo adoption is getting more popular here in Germany, my organization Galgos-in-Not and some others are saving greys from Ireland, too.

If you live im Münster (NRW) there is a great "Windhundhundauslauf" in Gladbeck, about 50miles away from you where you can meet a lot of other grey (esp galgo ) owners

Hey Dominic! Thanks for the offer! We're not quite ready yet for a new addition, but it's good to know who to contact here in Germany! We adore our Spiff and definitely want to have more sighthounds in the future. We'll have to check out the Auslauf in Gladbeck. Do you have any details about it? Times, locations, website??

:)

Guest artur_ganate

I think, they do it frequently, every ?? Sunday.

Next "Auslauf" ist Sunday January 7th

You can gather more informations here

Galgo-Hilfe

Unfortunately too far away for us - about 200 miles - but we have one 20 miles away

Dominic