Hello From A Newbie

Guest nitetap

Guest nitetap

Hello from KY and Nite(grey) in San Diego. I've been a greymom since May and loving it! I look forward to getting to know this forum and the members.

Guest nitetap
A warm hello from the east coast!!

Tell us more about your greyhound.........

Nite is 3 year old dark brindle girl who came from phoenix racetrack. She is a bit timid but as sweet and gorgeous! My husband was never a dog person but I know Nite got to him because he spoils her almost as much as I do. I try to take Nite with me everywhere (unless it's a hot day) to help her adjust better and she is a great passenger. I love that greyhounds have very little if any doggie odor. I used to have a golden retriever and I had to stick my head out the window just to breath. Also, unlike most other greys she stays off beds and sofas. she never wanted to or tried. How lucky am I! She is incredibly well behaved. only challenge is housebreaking. Fortunately I work out of the home and am totally in tune with her potty schedule so it works out okay. I do worry when someone else is taking care of her because I KNOW that they are not potty-connected with her. Not everyone is so blessed.

Welcome! We'd love to see pictures of your girl.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I love that : "potty connected"

GT is great. For a while I was partially unemployed, and spent some of my lonely afternoons here. It's almost sad now that I work again . . . :lol

Welcome to you and Nite!

"Mrs. Bass was a poor teacher, a phrase which here does not mean "a teacher who doesn't have a lot of money" but "a teacher who is obsessed with the metric system." --Lemony Snicket

"Do you want to convert from the hydrocarbon economy to the carbohydrate economy?" --Rep. Jim Oberstar

Guest JJStingersMom

Hello and Welcome to Greytalk.

Have a Happy Holiday Season. Dont forget to sign up for Secret Santa. You do not want to miss out on this kind of fun. Click on Events at the top of the screen. For details. If you are aware of this greyt events for your greyhound and you.