Intro

Saharasmom

Hi there,

I've posted a few times, but haven't done an intro as I hadn't figured out the pictures yet. Hopefully they will post. My husband and I adopted Sahara about 4 months ago. She is nearly four, and she had been placed in a home for about nine months. She and another greyhound were returned to the adoption group when their owner's schedule changed. She is a wonderful dog, so sweet and gentle. Her adjustment has gone really smoothly.

Here is a picture of Sahara shortly after we got her.

PICT0017.jpg

And here she is this evening all ready for her walk. (It is really hard to get her to look at the camera.)

PICT0050.jpg

I've learned a lot from everyone here. Just wanted to show off my baby!

--Rebecca

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

She's a very pretty girl.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. She really is the sweetest dog.

She's a beauty! Where did you get the coat? I like it!

we ordered her coat from Needlenose apparel. They did a great job - Sahara loves wearing her coat out because people always come up and say how cute she is in it. She just eats up all the extra attention it gets her. Also keeps her nice and warm. :)

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

Welcome from Toronto. How did you manage to post pictures before you had 50 posts?

She used a remote link. photobucket.com

Welcome! Sahara is beautiful

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.