Hey!

Guest Momiji

Hi! I'm new to Greytalk (being a poster/member) but I've been a long time lurker if that makes any sense. :lol I want to learn more about Greyhounds before I actaully take the big plunge of actaully getting one. I live with my Dad, my brother and my boyfriend,we share our townhouse with an African Pygmy Hedgehog, who happens to be a teeny,tiny albino girl. I've been going to M&G'S for the past six months,I've been doing research for close to two years. At this point I'm/we're game for any colour,sex,age greyhound that is small, pointy thing friendly. Since I'm a noobie I'm up for all of the advice you can offer.Within reason. I hope I can learn a lot from Greytalk before I adopt a greyhound and still afterwards. I'm always up for learning new stuff, btw.

Anyways I'm rambling :colgate so I'll just stop now.

Guest Che_mar_Cody

Welcome and Ramble on! you're going to get so addicted to this site! I've had my grey for 3 - 4 years and just started here. This is my 2nd time on here and besides supper and the drive home from work I've been on almost 13 hours straight!

Everyone is so kind and you can find out everything from family tree - coats, health issues, lil yippie dogs, well you get the idea, no question is to stupid.

People are really nice too - I've found it a very small world on here today - and like others we pray each day we don't get caught at work while were on here.

Personally - a grey is the best thing that can happen in ones life - mine has actually saved my life - long story, but true.

I'm totally in love with this breed. Good Luck

Guest Brandy_b

Welcome!! I would love to see pics of your hedgehog!! I LOVE them and would really want to get one but here they cost about $500!!! (Thats a lot to someone jsut out of college, lol!).

<3 Brandy & Caliloka

I'll post a pic of my piggy as soon as I can. She's really neat. I got her a year ago, just right out of high school.

Thanks everyone else for the warm welcome.

Photo32.jpg

Those should be some pics of my piggy. I'd add some more but she's trying to eat my sock right now. :lol

Photo11.jpg

By the way on the first pic the little brown thing was a piece of bacon we were using as bait to get a pic of her.

Welcome from another hedgie owner! I responed in your post in training and behaivour, but I thought I'd say hi here as well. My Queen Sophie has a big fan club here on GT, and I bet everyone would love to see more pics of a beautiful albino girlie!

Guest DoneRacin
:welcome2 What a cute Hedgie!!!!! Sounds to me like you have done your research, so you are probably more than ready for a greyhound! The book "Retired Racing Greyhounds for Dummies" is a good book to have. other than that, just love love love!!!

Guest mountain4greys

Cute Hedgehog, we had one. We have a Prarie Dog now. And lots of birds! 3 Greyhounds. Keep up doing what you're doing. Go to meet and greets and talk to people about their dogs. And read. Do all the homework you can. Your grayhound, when you get it, will do the rest. Enjoy your critters!

Nebel will be happy that she has a fan club now :)

I kinda feel like a kinda like a keener cuz I went through "Retired Racing Greyhounds for Dummie" with a yellow highliter and highlited everything I thought was important. :lol And then I um started becoming more addicted to learning abou greys so I ended up here :lol jk

I'll post more pics of Nebel as I get them. She can be a tricky subject to take pictures of.