Tyler 2/3/01 - 11/6/06

dmswartzfager

I am so sorry for your loss. Tyler was a very handsome boy, thank you posting his pictures. He is smiling down upon you thanking you for the time you had together. Soon your tears of grief will turn to tears of joy when you think of all the lovely memories you have of Tyler.

Godspeed Tyler.

:f_red:f_red:gh_run2:gh_run2:f_red:f_red

Carla

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run with the wind, Tyler!

Pam

GPA-Tallahassee/Southeastern Greyhound Adoption

"Fate is unalterable only in the sense that given a cause, a certain result must follow, but no cause is inevitable in itself, and man can shape his world if he does not resign himself to ignorance." Pearl S. Buck

Thank you for sharing Tyler with us, he was a wonderful boy.

I am so sorry that you had to loose him so early.

Godspeed Tyler :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

f_yellow:weep

:grouphug

I'll miss Tyler a lot - he was a real leaner & loved to be loved on... I'm so sorry, Deanna & Brian - the fall hasn't been good for you the last 2 years...

If you need anything, please call.

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Oh, I was hoping you would have more time together. I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy. Thanks for sharing those lovely pictures. Something about those black dogs....

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest guinness_the_greyt

What wonder pictures... and the adventures that boy took in 3 short years!! I'm so so sorry for your loss.... :grouphug

Godspeed beautiful Tyler!

I'm so very sorry for your loss. *hugs* to you and the rest of your family. It's never easy to have to let them go.

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Sure looks like he had a wonderful home full of love and happiness. What a lucky hound. Now he can snuggle with Marcus, once again. Hugs to you all.

Ellie

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Oh I'm so sorry. Cancer really sucks. But what a gift the Rainbow Bridge got in your boy. Run pain free sweet Tyler. Hugs to you and your family.

Guest greycious_gal

Awwww. I'm sorry for your loss! Tyler, as I've mentioned, has always been one of my favorites on GT. Something about that boy. He'll be missed. :weep:

Edited by greycious_gal

Guest dwolfe711

Deanna - I just read about your loss of Tyler - we are so sorry - he was such a sweetie - he had the best home in the world with you guys - and lots of love. I have sent you a PM - hope to see you soon -

Donna

Fall2006Variety018.jpg

Found this and another today - thought I'd post them... Deanna & Tyler in DC - I think this was July or August

Fall2006Variety014.jpg

Here's the other...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I'm so very sorry!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

he was a beatiful boy! He was just way too young :cry1:cry1

my thoughts and prayers are with you! :f_red

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway