• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@%$#& CANCER!!! :angryfire

Many, many {{{ H U G S }}} to you guys---I'm so sorry for your loss :(

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Guest DoneRacin

:f_red

My sympathies. Wow, those are two Black Beauties.

Run Happy Tyler...you seen many beautiful places during your short life, but I know you will absolutely love the bridge.

Send Mommy & Daddy a sign, they love you very much.

This is so sad and I'm so sorry. I was thinking about Tyler and you all day today and I hope your last day together here on earth was a wonderful one. Until you see him again, I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow You went too soon, Tyler. Godspeed, fella. :gh_run2

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm really sorry :( Play hard at The Bridge Tyler and say hi to all the others for me :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest argolola

I'm crying as I read your post. As sad as it is for him to have to leave, I can't help thinking what a fortunate pup. You gave him such a full, beautiful life that most greys could only dream of.

Your pups are so fortunate to have you two as parents.

May God bless you and DH and heal your broken hearts. Love never dies.

Guest greytgirl

:sad1:sad1 Im so so sorry for the loss of Tyler. Sending you love and you are in my thoughts, he is well now and free from pain, playing at the Bridge :bighug

Run Free Handsome boy :gh_run

Guest vahoundlover

My heart goes out to you and your DH. :cry1:grouphug You two gave Tyler a wonderful life, I am sorry it was cut so short.

Run free with the wind Tyler :f_red

I was so hoping for a miricle for Tyler. My thoughts are with you both. Godspeed Tyler. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm so sorry about Tyler. It's been so nice to see all your pictures of your crew having lots of fun together. What better life could a greyhound have?

:f_white:f_white:f_white

I'm so, so sorry that you had to say goodbye to Tyler. I know these past few weeks have been amazingly difficult. You are much stronger than I.

I'm so happy to hear that you got to spoil him and do his favorite things so he can take those memories with him to the bridge, and so you can hold them in your heart until the time comes for you to join him.

Run free, sweet Tyler...

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)