Noble Tully 7-22-99 - 11-03-06

nettles

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one lost to this horrible disease. I am so very sorry.

:f_white

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest Winterwish
We are sad to tell you that our Tully was diagnosed with osteo in his wrist early in the week. He was to be treated with radiation starting friday but in the morning he fractured his wrist. The vet suggested amputation but we did not want to put that sweet boy through that pain and was put to sleep. We are devastated. He was the gentlest, sweetest boy of our bunch

Jerrie & Rich

:(:grouphug Tully sounds like a doll,I'm so very sorry. Sending my deepest condolences. :grouphug

Run and play free Tully angel ~ :gh_child:angel:f_white:f_pink:f_white

I am so very sorry for your loss. Cancer is such a horrible disease that has taken too many of our precious hounds. Tully is smiling down upon you thanking you for the time you had together and for everything you did for him.

Godspeed Tully.

:f_red:f_red:gh_runner:f_red:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

Rich and Jerrie,

please accept our most heartfelt condolences on your loss of you beloved Tully. :cry1:cry1

you do so much for these hounds, you are truly a greyhound's angel. Showing Tully this most final and most loving act of helping him to the bridge provided him a graceful end to a terrible disease.

God bless you two and all your hounds. Run fast and free, sweet Tully :grouphug:grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug Run with the angels Tully. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg