Got Out The Winter Coats This Morning...

ZoomDoggy

Guest K9_Lady
:grouphug She looks like a Snow Princess :inlove Hold the coat close to your heart and I'm sure Sissy will feel your warmth at the bridge.. She will always be with you!

I haven't got the coats out yet.

Hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Awwww, Aimee :(

We're here in Mpls too. Email me if you want to share a walk sometime.

Jennifer & Talica

jenners@mn.rr.com

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

I love that picture of Sissy. I'm sorry that it brought you sorrow, but maybe it was Sissy's way of bringing herself close to you for that moment.

I'm trying to think that way when I have moments like this. I pulled out the coats the other day, and some of Nick's fawn fur was still in his. The missing him, and feeling of loss was an actual physical ache. But at times, I feel him close to me, and that helps ease the pain.

I remember when you lost your sweet lady, and how deeply it affected me, because you were able to express the love you shared so beautifully. I guess it helps us all a little to know that there are so many others that understand.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown