Beanie

nyGreys

I'm so sorry. It's so hard to do but it's the right thing. :f_white

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Winterwish

:cry1:grouphug I'm so,so sorry. What an adorable honeybun graces the heavens tonite. :f_white

Run and play free Beanie,thank you for all your sweet ways little angel ~ :angel:f_pink:candle

Beanie has been my favorite non-grey on this board (I have a soft spot for BTs).

We all will certainly miss his antics.

Please know that he is now pain-free and enjoying his time at the bridge.

Run free, sweet Beanie...

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

:cry1

I am sooooo sorry :(

Beanie sweetie, take care of all those hounds that have passed before you, they all need a good face cleaning and there is no one better for the job than you sweetie :wub:

Beanie, I'm told on the very best authority that there are loads of greys at The Bridge who really *want* you to sit on them.

Run free, sweetie.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this news, but I hope that you find comfort, not guilt, in the most loving decision you could make for your beloved Beanie. Godspeed, dear Beanie... :f_red

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest seniorhoundlover

I'm so sorry for your loss. Beanie was the coolest little dog I never got to meet. Thank you for being strong enough to know when it was time and to do what needed to be done.

Run free, sweet Beanie.

Guest DoneRacin

:f_red

I am so sorry.

And don't second guess your decision. Love was your guide to doing the right thing.

Beanie Sweetheart, my Mattie Girl liked having her face licked too. So until those "familiar" faces get to the bridge, please hunt her down and lick her's to your heart's content.

Im so sorry :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest Baloos_Mom

Oh my goodness what a CUTIE pie! You did the right thing....I know it hurts...I remember well having to make that decision and the card the vet sent, "The kindest day with your dog was also the saddest". :grouphug