Guest GiJenn51

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a beautiful boy Max was!

and what a sweet tribute :cry1 :cry1

I'm very sorry for your loss :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Jen I'm so sorry...bless your heart...he loved you so much.

Aren't they the funniest little critters. I love my kitters as much as my greys...and they do show affection...on their terms.

Please find comfort in knowing that you gave him the best times of his life & he will be snuggly warm in your heart forever.

:f_white:brokenheart:heart:beatheart:heart:brokenheart:f_white

Guest fountainpengwen

I'm so sorry for your loss! You gave him an excellent home and family. Your tribute shows what a cool cat he was. Let happy memories comfort you now. :grouphug

I am so sorry for your loss. Max reminds me of a cat I had when I was a teenager. I have always liked orange tabbies. Godspeed sweet Max f_yellow

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

That was a wonderful tribute, and the pictures speak for themselves. Bless you, Jenn, for taking in big Max, and how wonderful are the ways he blessed you and your other fur-kids' lives. Go get 'em, Max...happy hunting at the Bridge... :f_red:grouphug:cry1

I'm so sorry, Jenn :(

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Oh Jenn, I am so sorry. Godspeed Max and send mommy lots of signs. :f_red Soar with the angels and chase butterflies over that beautiful rainbow til we all meet again one last time.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your buddy Max. :grouphug

There is just something special about those big confident orange guys, isn't there?

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.