Secret Santa 2006

Jeff

Guest greytbookert

Hi Trudy - Will we be receiving reminders even we have not been notified of shipment of a package?

No, in that case, the person who is slacking and still needs to send will get the notification.

Once they ship, on the next set of notifications, YOU will get one reminding you to click RECEIVED once you do get the package ;)

Thanks for the clarification Jeff! I'm sure their not slacking, just crazy busy!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, I'm sure they are slacking. The SS sign-up said that packages should have been shipped by the 12th, that was a week ago. They have had 2 months to get a package out, that is not unreasonable. From tomorrow onward, things need to be shipped express to get there in time for xmas.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

As of tomorrow, if you haven't sent a package, I need to hear from you as to when/why

Christmas is Monday.

That leaves Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday for packages to arrive where they need to be.

If it isn't going far, Priority mail should still make it there if you ship on TUESDAY. After that, you might want to look into express mail or a shipping service (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc) and use one of their faster shipping options.

We want lots of happy hounds for Christmas.

We don't want any poor sad doggies sitting by their mail boxes having to wait for the mail person to arrive.

Guest Scouts_mom

We don't want any poor sad doggies sitting by their mail boxes having to wait for the mail person to arrive.

Yes indeed, Mindy is wondering if Santa forgot her on this, her first Christmas in a home. She has been a very good girl (if you forget that little accident on the livingroom carpet). :weep:weep:weep

We'll give them a few more days before calling in my backups :)

And if you haven't sent and are getting the reminders to send... SEND YOUR PACKAGE. And if you are not sending your package tomorrow, I need to know what is going on. Are you going to send? If not, I have several kind people that have offered to fill in where needed.

Guest goofydog

PREZZIE ALERT

Get Em got his SS package today :confetti:confetti Shotzie is a very special and genorous SS. This being our first year we weren't quite sure what to expect and boy were we pleasantly surprised.

There are cookies, an ornament with Get Ems pic on it, note cards, a side release collar and paint pen to add his phone number, a Christmas bandana, a very cool stuffie and a black & gold necklace. I am just overwhelmed by the package. Even the box was decoratively embellished!

I still can't figure out the picture thing so I will see if the kind elf Shelbys mom(Kim, you are a wonderful elf) will post for me.

Did I say I was overwhelmed :yay

Thank you so much Shotzie and Joan.

Mindy got a notice that her package was mailed today--She is so happy she cann't stand still! (or maybe that is because it is almost dinner time)

Woodie got his e-mail notification today too!!!!

Woo Hoo....I told him to be very good and that his package is on the way!!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

Guest DoofBert
Woah, I really need to learn to read. I swore this said that packages must be mailed by the 18th before, I must have been smoking some serious crack. Huh..... :blush

I must have been smokin' the same stuff. My packages went out priority shipping on 12/18.

Trudy/Jeff - If the time comes where you need back ups, I am available.

Thank you. Currently out of 395 packages, we are only waiting on JJStingersMom to ship the last package, though she has not been online today to update the status IF she has shipped it today.. All others have been marked as sent. so IF they all reach their destination we should be good to go. Past years we have used one or two backups, so we'll keep your name in the pool :)

large.greyhound_signature.gif

This is so sad as my SS sender marked that it was ent on Dec 11 but so far as of Dec 20, no pkgs has shown up and I got today's mail already.

For I'm thinking that my SS did send but the USPS lost it.

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

kurri1092 looking at where it is coming from, it may be late ;)

No hints other than that.

You mean I can't bribe you??? :lol:lol

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest PhillyPups

I am awaiting one sent 12/16 for Zeus and TigerPower. There may be a slight problem, as I aways have packages shipped to my office (my dogs won't answer the door when the mailman knockes and the post office won't leave packages on the steps in the city, go figure).

HOWEVER, after the sign up, I was notified at work that our office closes at 1:30 tomorrow and re-opens Wednesday (and I am off the whole week). If I had known this I would have put it in the ticket. If the mail is not there before our Christmas party tomorrow, I won't know unless I get a call from a co-worker to come pick up a package. All this said, I may not be able to click the receipt till Wednesday next week. Sorry for the confusion here. The postman already knows our office hours and will hold all mail till Wednesday for us.

Atlas' paws are crossed that his will arrive in the next two days. Our post office is open Saturdays, but not Sunday, Monday or Tuesday this upcoming week.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Fortunately he doesn't know it's Christmas (don't tell him! ) :lol I sent two packages to people in Canada, express mail on 12/11 and they have not been delivered yet. Cleared customs Tuesday night at 8:30. I wonder if/when they will get there :(

Then there is the one up east that is MIA.

Edited by Burpdog

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

28 packages waiting to arrive

and one person still hasn't sent :(

That one person that is still waiting to see "shipped" your back up is waiting for their shopping orders, so your package will be a little late in getting there if the original person doesn't show up soon.

If anybody has seen her on other boards, please remind her she has an obligation to fill and if she doesn't plan on it, she should let us know ASAP.

Guest PhillyPups

I will not be able to know if the one for Zeus and TigerPowrer arrived till Tuesday. Our receptionist knows to call me if a package should arrive for them. My co-workers have commented that my dogs get more packages delivered to the office than I do, and know if anything is addressed with my last name to let me know. :)

As I am now not available for delivery I have been tempted to click the received, then if it is not there Tues to unclick, to easy their SS's conscious. I apologize for any agonizing this puts you through, I did not know we would have such an extended weekend when I did the tickets.

Thank you in advance, and have a happy Howliday. :)