Secret Santa 2006

Jeff

I CAN NOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO GO BY THE INFO IN YOUR 'MY PACKAGES' TAB DO NOT GO BY WHAT SHOWS UP IN YOUR INBOX OR YOU MAY HAVE THE WRONG MATCH INFO

GO BY WHAT IS IN YOUR 'MY PACKAGES' TAB

thanks trudy. it took how long for that to sink into my head??? :lol:blush

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN NOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO GO BY THE INFO IN YOUR 'MY PACKAGES' TAB DO NOT GO BY WHAT SHOWS UP IN YOUR INBOX OR YOU MAY HAVE THE WRONG MATCH INFO

GO BY WHAT IS IN YOUR 'MY PACKAGES' TAB

I've been away and computerless for a couple of weeks, so missed everything that happened on SS. Ummm, sorry to be so dense, but where in the world is the "my packages tab", and where do I sign my puppers up for SS? :unsure:huh:dunno:huh2 Thank you. :D

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I have a friend that wants to participate. She did the SS last year and enjoyed it. She has not had time to post on Greytalk since last Christmas. Does she need to start all over with a new screen name and have a minimum number of posts? Thanks,

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

the info you are looking for is in the first post of this thread

Thank you. :lol: Must have been too much information for my brain. :rolleyes:

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

looking good. 198 members, and 350 packages signed up for :)

Would be nice to break 400 packages and 250 users. Not sure we will get that high this year though.

Jeff... You can make up the difference and just send me the packages... :blush;):lol

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

A few users have submitted help requests because they marked a package sent or received by accident. We have taken measures to allow the user (you) to correct this mistake on your own. Here is how you do it.

ss_oops_edit.gif

large.greyhound_signature.gif

looking good. 198 members, and 350 packages signed up for :)

Would be nice to break 400 packages and 250 users. Not sure we will get that high this year though.

Jeff... You can make up the difference and just send me the packages... :blush;):lol

you said 'package' :lol

we had a few drop outs, and a few more entries. 201 / 352 at the moment.

And YOU said "get .... high!!!!!!" :rotfl Oh, ha ha ha!! We get that from Family Guy! And you?

Also, out of my 2 packages, only Hurley's is acknowledged. Will you only see one if you have more than one or will Woodie's SS acknowledgement show up when the user picks it up? Maybe I got one of the drop outs and will get rematched later. (Or my SS could be slow on the uptake!) Just worrying, as usual.

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

Really stupid question here, but I do not have a clue. How do I sign up to participate in the secret santa?

Don't feel bad, I had the same question a couple weeks ago. Read the very first post in this thread and the info is all there. :)

siggie-7.jpg

Nope - no good. I read that post several times, so I know wjat to do once I get a name, I just do not see anything that says "sign up here!" (so embarrassing :blush )

Whew! Thanks. I read that sentence 12 times last night and had no idea what it meant until you mentioned it now. I guess I never really look at that part of the screen. Sheesh :blush