Ss 2006 Has Been Deleted

Trudy

Long story short - the only way to fix the issues with SS is to delete it and start over.

IGNORE ALL MATCH INFO YOU RECEIVED. We'll open it again later. Unfortunately this means those that want to send overseas won't be able to do so cheaply.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I already have evilness afoot!!!!

:(

Edited by HarleighHdMom

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

NO GUARANTEES WILL BE MADE.

Unmatching people and deleting entries after the matches were made because people didn't check their entries like I asked is what led to this problem to begin with. So I am very against changing anything after the random matches have been made.

For those that went shopping today, I will see what I can come up with, but I will not promise anything

Sorry to hear that Trudy.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest greytmonty
NO GUARANTEES WILL BE MADE.

Unmatching people and deleting entries after the matches were made because people didn't check their entries like I asked is what led to this problem to begin with. So I am very against changing anything after the random matches have been made.

For those that went shopping today, I will see what I can come up with, but I will not promise anything

Trudy, I am so sorry, it sounds like a HUGE pain. However I was a good doobie and I followed all directions and I BOUGHT EVERYTHING FOR HER ONLINE TODAY, EVEN A SPECIFIC ITEM SHE TOLD A VENDOR SHE WANTED.... :( Please let me know if I can get the same person, and again, I am sorry. I know this is a ton of work.

People were confused as to if they needed to sign up again after we dealt with the last bug. So some signed up again and didn't see where I asked everybody to please check their entries to be sure they were signed up the correct number of times

They didn't notice until after I made the first 260+ matches.

2 entries were made that had no user associated with them. We are unsure of why. I forgot to delete them before I made matches. One of those messed up entries was matched to another user. Those issues we were able to fix.

Unfortunately, those that discovered they now had more entries than they bargained for - when I unmatched them and deleted their extra entries, I didn't realize the system would not automatically un-match them if their name was already given to somebody. Not knowing who I made those changes for, I couldn't go back and fix it.

There were also some bugs where people got the same person multiple times. That should not happen.

So, I asked Jeff to please just delete all the entries - from the august exchange and the current SS since the august info was confusing some people still. Yes, I realize that some of you may have started shopping and I am very sorry. But I'd rather inconvenience a few of you rather than find out in December 32 people didn't get packages they signed up for and 32 others got something they weren't signed up for.

I will see if there is anything I can do where people went out today and purchased something for a specific entry that can't be used for another hound, but I can't promise you anything as I'm not too sure I want to deal with doing this by hand.

I'll reopen it shortly and you can all re-enter again.

Please check the initial posts DAILY for updates - I will update the first thread when I have an update for you all.