Hoo-hoo Question

Well, someone just linked this thread...still funny!!!! And worth a bump.

Thanks to this thread I didn't have to worry about Homer. After years of girl dogs it was a surprise at how the. olives put in an appearance--but at least it I knew not to worry! I was also prepared when the skin kid asked about it.

And, where I come from, a hoo-hoo refers to the boy bits and a hoo-ha is for the girl bits...

Blank 500 x 150.jpg
Suzie aka  CBJ Fly Sonic (b. 07 Feb 2015) and missing:
Homer aka Atoscocita Homer (05 Oct 2010- 16 Nov 2021)
Xena the Galgo aka Xene the Bean (? 2009- 6 Sep 2018)
Jackie aka Katie aka Sun Blaze (16 April 2001- 14 April 2014)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Just re-read it... heeheehee

And so many names I haven't seen in forever! BJ (bjnno), FosterFlunker, ForeverMy Babies!!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Heh. This thread is 13 years old now! :lol

This and the BullyStick threads are GT classics. :lol

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

• 1 year later...

Burping this up, 'cuz it needs to be.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

If 'Olives' are back in circulation how about the 'What's in your night stand'?

:rotfl. That was me and Barbra Jean . I think that was my all time favorite. When that thread was active my friend vowed if I was found dead she'd be there ASAP to clear my nightstand. :blush

OMG! Do you realize this thread is virtually 13 years old? We should throw it a party.

A Bar Mitzvah perhaps?

Cuz Holly long time no see, ...

Edited by Hubcitypam
gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Burping this up, 'cuz it needs to be.

And we thank you for doing this

:D

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Yep, what she said.

:lol :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Merc, you have THREE olives?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 2 years later...
18 hours ago, Patsy said:

17 years plus old this thread is!  

Now where is the nightstand thread?  Don't think I ever saw it. 

I never saw that one either and I've been hearing about it since about 2010; I'm still curious 😁

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

• 2 years later...

I feel it is my duty to resurrect this thread in honor of its upcoming 20th birthday. :b-day:b-day<—olives 

Also now I have a male dog and let's just say Doolin's very happy about going for walks in the morning... 

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart