Hoo-hoo Question

You are truly a wicked woman! Think of all the newbies you're going to scar for life.

"Having a good memory" . . . . oh my.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Ramm turns himself on when he licks his "big olives".

OMG! :blush I just want to let everyone know that Ramm no longer does this, he was a lot younger then! :lol

All men say that. :rofl

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

This is hilarious! I was crying and laughing so much!

Than I noticed 5 pairs of doggy eyes watching me as if I gone mad :D

Must say when I saw Mikies olives for the first time I was in shock :eek

Both my Afghan Hounds where male, but they always covered up there hoo hoo's and olives with there long hair

Thanks for the laughs!

btw I've been smelling cheeto feet for years ;)

OMG, I had never heard of the "hoo hoo" until my male co-worker mentioned that his wife dries with two towels when she showers and washes her hair. She does not want the "hoo hoo" towel to touch her hair so she uses a different towel for the hair.

omg, TMI! Do you see this co-worker often? Holiday parties with his wife? :rofl

The OP confused me ... when I worked at a vet clinic, clients brought their girlie hounds in with hoo hoo's and the boys with pencils :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Is this thread back for Halloween? :lol

I wouldn't wnt to use a hoo hoo towel on my hair, either :lol

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

• 1 month later...
Guest krey1025

This is awesome!! I haven't spotted the olives yet, but Peet was sure excited tonight when I got on the floor for some snuggles, and his "lipstick" was in full effect!! Oh, and my husband said he's scarred for life now after I explained this thread to him! :lol

I have seen references to olives at GT before, but knew what they were referring to. I didn't know about this thread until now, and laughed all the way through. :lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HeatherV

Just wanted to say thanks everyone for this thread. I came on the health board looking for seizure info as my boy Phoenix had one last night and we had to take him to the E-Vet. I laughed my ass off at hoo-hoos and olives, which is what I really needed. Phoenix gets 'golf balls' and I also thought they were cancer the first time I noticed them. He also gets really "excited" whenever we have pizza. :blush:lol

Heather

mom to boys Phoenix (Spitfire Drive) and Loki (Okie Pierre)

Guest mdituro

The phrase "the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach" comes to mind.

I think, more appropriately: "The way to a man's heart is through his hoo hoos'" tongue.gif

This thread is cracking me up - sorry not to have found it until today!!! rofl.gif I could have used this much laughter weeks ago!!