Just Yesterday

Burpdog

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I am so sorry Diane. :( Run free Sweetheart. Godspeed Precious Slick. :grouphug:f_red:f_red:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry, Diane. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Tenderhearts

Oh Diane, God bless you for your extroardinary love and sacrifice for the seniors :grouphug May Slick find happiness and health with all our bridge kids! :gh_run

Slick has joined the gang at the bridge. He was failing for some time and last night went down in the rear and I could not get him up. Sometimes it is just time. So, instead of the scheduled ultrasound for his bladder, he made the trip......

What a grand old man! Seniors are so incredible. Just a few days ago, my roommate Rosemary called and said "what can I feed him?" I've offered him 3 kinds of kibble, hamburger, rolls.... I said "are you sure he wants to eat" She said "he's standing there looking at me and barking" :) That meant, yes he wanted to eat and you had to figure out what menu he was barking out :rolleyes: He wanted some NB beef roll. Once fed the "right" item, he layed down and was content.

I'm going to miss the old guy. He's running with the kids, and will find his first "mom" who preceded him.

Run like the wind sweet boy!

I am so so sorry, Diane. :f_white

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

my deepest condolences.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

"I Believe" (as sung by Diamond Rio)

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin

I feel you come back again

And its like you havent been gone a moment from my side

Like the tears were never cried

Like the hands of time are holding you and me

And with all my heart Im sure were closer than we ever were

I dont have to hear or see, Ive got all the proof I need

There are more than angels watching over me

I believe, I believe

Chorus

That when you die your life goes on

It doesnt end here when youre gone

Every soul is filled with light

It never ends and if Im right

Our love can even reach across eternity

I believe, I believe

Forever, youre a part of me

Forever, in the heart of me

And Ill hold you even longer if I can

The people who dont see the most

Say that I believe in ghosts

And if that makes me crazy, then I am

cause I believe

There are more than angels watching over me

I believe, I believe

Run fast and free, sweet boy. Enjoy the reunion with your first momma, but dont' forget to send some lub and licks to your mama diane :bighug

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)