Just Yesterday

Burpdog

Guest lotsahounds

I'm so sorry Diane. Here we were just wishing him a Happy Birthday and now he has left for the bridge to join all the others before him. Continue your Birthday celebration up there Slick! I'm sending up some balloons :airmail

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celebrating your Birthday in Heaven Slick. You were so lucky to have been so loved. Run free sweet boy!

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

From Happy 14th to goodbye in two days. I'm so so sorry. :cry1:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Diane, this is not the kind of posts I like to read by you...

I am so sorry honey but you did the right thing & none of us need to tell you that. They just have a way of telling us this is it....they're tired, they're job here is done, now its time to go & rest & then have some fun where there is no pain, no negativity...all fun...Burpdog biscuts hanging from everywhere! And Slick is running around telling everyone: My heaven on earthly mommy made all of these just for all of ya'll.

I'll just bet he was met by a whole crowd of greys & they all barked & wagged their tails & held their heads up & rooed till the clouds parted & then rainbows appeared followed by flocks of swallows & butterflies!

God bless you sweetie!

Hilda

:f_red:f_red:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_red:f_red

Edited by Snowy8

God speed, Slick.

Hunt up my Father at the Bridge. His nickname was Slick and he had a great gift with all living things.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest greytgreymom

Diane -

Thanks for your call today telling me about Slick. Another of our babies gone.

All I can say is I'm glad he had time to spend at Burpdog Casa before he left us. Any dog who passes through your home has been lucky, to be sure. Thanks for giving Slicker the love he so deserved during his short time as a H.O.T. Hound.

Love ya gal - Cheryl

Diane, I'm sorry he had to leave. I know he had all the love and care -- and menu items :lol -- a dog could wish for in your home.

Go meet up with the others, Slick, and give them news of your momma.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Godspeed sweet boy.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Diane what time Slick had with you may have been short, but I know it was wonderful.

Godspeed Slick :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.