Our New Baby!

Guest greyhoundluv

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greytdame

:inlove:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

I just went into insulin shock, he is so sweet! OMGoodness, he is the most adorable thing I've seen and looks so full of it. My kind of guy - welcome home Elvis.

OMG :beatheart What a cutie pie :wub:

Edited by StridersSis

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Congratulations to Elvis and to you! Have fun!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Absolutely adorable! Look out world! That boy looks like he could take on anything.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest greyhoundluv

Elvis was born at the track, oops puppy. He got a wire wrapped around his leg. He was taken from mommy at only 3 weeks with his other siblings. Operation Greyhound did all the could do to try and save his leg. But the infection would not clear up. In order to save his life they had to take the leg. But Elvis is just as busy as any other puppy with 4 legs. He doesnt seem to miss it and his foster mom did a fabulous job of helping him along. He is confidant, not a crier. Very happy little guy. He just loves life to the fullest and is so curious about what it has to offer. We are very blessed to have Elvis.

Guest greyhoundluv

"This is a good story....Cindy (foster mom) just e-mailed me some earlier pictures...since we have the baby tri-pod also...She was very taken with the little sprite. So glad another special pup found his forever home... "

That is a good story!! Mom Cindy is the best. All her love and patience with Elvis shows. I dont think he would be as strong and sweet if it werent for her. She will always be his other mommie. Beautiful lady :) I would love to share pictures and stories of our babies. Did I miss the thread on your new baby?

Guest greytloves

I see trouble in the near future for your family.

Losing shoes, remotes, walls anything that a cute puppers can get to.

What a cutie. Man, all the sleepless nights ahead for you!

Guest greyhoundluv
Losing shoes, remotes, walls anything that a cute puppers can get to.

What a cutie. Man, all the sleepless nights ahead for you!

LOL! No biggy, things can be replaced. Ofcourse we will not encourage him to be a booger, but what can you do? He's just a puppy. He sleeps with us all warm and cuddly. He wakes me up around 10:30, runs out pee, comes back and sleeps all night. As long as I can sleep he can eat all the furniture! LOL!!

"This is a good story....Cindy (foster mom) just e-mailed me some earlier pictures...since we have the baby tri-pod also...She was very taken with the little sprite. So glad another special pup found his forever home... "

That is a good story!! Mom Cindy is the best. All her love and patience with Elvis shows. I dont think he would be as strong and sweet if it werent for her. She will always be his other mommie. Beautiful lady :) I would love to share pictures and stories of our babies. Did I miss the thread on your new baby?

Not a new story!! Hi-Jax lost her leg 8-12-06, She was only 3 months old...it was the second time being put under...They (we) did all we could but her leg was not to be. Another person thought I might be of assistance to Cindy since I had just gone thru it. But Cindy had no problems....they bounce back so well. I even went thru a stage that I felt bad for not getting her leg off sooner!! :eek She is all typical LANDSHARK--and DH baby!!!

Sheila and CO
www.greyacres.com

OMGosh!!! Elvis is SO CUTE!! :D Congratulations... I have a feeling you're going to have your hands FULL (in a good way). :)

pharaoh.jpg

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'> LE 62663

</span></span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'> RE 126E

</span></span>

Congratulations!! He's a cutie :wub: . Now you need to change your siggy ;) .

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Hate to be repetitive, but I just saw your pics and had to say, "WHAT A CUTIE PIE!" I would just love to play with that sweetie, and snuggling up with him to go to sleep sounds divine!

Lisa

Dog mama to angel-boy Ewan (racing name Atascocita Ewan), 3/26/10 to 8/23/20, and angel-girl Asta (racing name Pazzo Asta), 6/16/01 to 9/7/13.