Trudy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just matched all the entries to date

If something doesn't seem right (as in you were matched with somebody with no username, let me know... I forgot to delete a few things before I started.

Also, if you received JackIE, let me know... she should not have been included in the match as she is going to be a backup SS - forgot to delete her entry as well (she's on another list :lol)

We have a match!! Let the shopping begin!!!! (Match and shopping times three that is!!)

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

For those still waiting to sign up and for future reference, if you select no preference for your shipping option on all packages, it is possible that all your packages will be matched with somebody outside your country

Also, if you need info for something you'd like to send, please ask somebody on the board to get that info from the other person for you. I'm very busy at work for the rest of this month, much of November and much of December as well - I do not have the time to send out PMs for info for 300 packages.

We may consider adding a temp forum for this stuff, but haven't decided yet.

Ok, I just unmatched a bunch of entries because of issues with some entries in the DB that I forgot to delete before matching.

Please check your packages again as you may have been unmatched with one or more of them.

I did NOT rematch yet.

Ooooh, I have matches :colgate Thank you :) I'll get Santa onto the case very soon. I will be sending by airmail because as Hannah said, the last posting date for surface (which I think can be a little untrustworthy to be honest) is in 2 days time.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I signed up for two packages and only one is listed in my profile. Is the other one missing because it hasn't been matched yet? Just want to make sure my girls aren't left out.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest greytbookert
Ok, I just unmatched a bunch of entries because of issues with some entries in the DB that I forgot to delete before matching.

Please check your packages again as you may have been unmatched with one or more of them.

I did NOT rematch yet.

I have four matches and have acknowledged them. I hope I didn't mess things up...

My match does not have a username-- is there any way I can find out what my person's username is so I can tease them?

My match does not have a username-- is there any way I can find out what my person's username is so I can tease them?

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

Also, if you need info for something you'd like to send, please ask somebody on the board to get that info from the other person for you. I'm very busy at work for the rest of this month, much of November and much of December as well - I do not have the time to send out PMs for info for 300 packages.

I however, am NOT busy these next three months, so I'm willing to play Santa's Helper Elf. If you have a question for your secret santa or need a harassing thread bumped so they can see it, feel free to PM me instead of harassing Jeff and Trudy about it! I had too much fun helping taunt people last year!

Edited by Wendie

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

I see two entries for you, so I'm guessing you are looking in the wrong place

If you click on my packages, there should be entries under the outgoing packages

OK. Those weren't there last night. What I don't see is the stuff I wrote about my puppies.

For those still waiting to sign up and for future reference, if you select no preference for your shipping option on all packages, it is possible that all your packages will be matched with somebody outside your country

That would be me!!!!!!!!!! Yikes.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

I've been matched, I've been matched!! :confetti:confetti

and I got GIRLS to buy for!!!!!!!! All those pretty things to choose from!!!!

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Guest greytmonty

OK, I started another forum but I will ask here. I looked up my Secret Santa and she seems to have multiple dogs but just listed one on her ticket. I am trying to find out hints of what she might like. Any ideas for how to find out????

thanks, Karen

OK, I started another forum but I will ask here. I looked up my Secret Santa and she seems to have multiple dogs but just listed one on her ticket. I am trying to find out hints of what she might like. Any ideas for how to find out????

thanks, Karen

You can log out and sign on as a guest! Post a message for your SS asking for ideas! I had so much fun last year tormenting my SS. At least I think I tormented her?! Lori??

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Guest greytmonty

thanks, Karen

You can log out and sign on as a guest! Post a message for your SS asking for ideas! I had so much fun last year tormenting my SS. At least I think I tormented her?! Lori??

I am too technologically impaired! I tried logging in as a guest with no luck. Can you explain? sorry!!!!

Guest widowcali

If someone knows K9_Lady's (Karen) snail mail address, please let me know. She entered the Secret Santa with no address. How will Santa know where to send it? :P

Edited by widowcali

Edit your post before you cant so she doesnt know who you are and Ill work on it!

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle