Secret Santa 2006

Trudy

Guest Heart_Hound
It seems pretty clear from my post above, but I’ll say it again.

NO MATCHES HAVE BEEN MADE. IT WILL LIKELY BE A FEW WEEKS BEFORE MATCHES ARE MADE. IT IS STILL OCTOBER.

Jeff.. do you know NOTHING about women? :lol Most of us LOVE to shop and are jonesing for an excuse!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest greytmonty

It seems pretty clear from my post above, but I’ll say it again.

NO MATCHES HAVE BEEN MADE. IT WILL LIKELY BE A FEW WEEKS BEFORE MATCHES ARE MADE. IT IS STILL OCTOBER.

Jeff.. do you know NOTHING about women? :lol Most of us LOVE to shop and are jonesing for an excuse!!

:lol:lol:lol:lol already contacted Trish for a cool collar to enclose!

Hmm,

last posting date from the UK to the USA is the 27th October 2006 for surface (cheap) mail.

Airmail is 11th December for 'guaranteed' by christmas delivery.

ho hum.

for UK peeps here is the last posting dates website Christmas Posting Dates

Guest TinasTroops

Jeff, Trudy - Can we get a jump start on the SS Thread. Can I start one? Maybe in the Event section?

You know what the pups want, need what colors look best on them you all that silly stuff.

Please make sure you have the number of entries you would like to have... you can add more later, but if I decide to do a round of matching soon, I'd rather not have to go in and unmatch people because somebody decided after getting all their matches they entered too many times.

So please, go look at your list now and make sure your SS entries are what you wanted number wise.

Guest TinasTroops

LMAO He asked for a Boat but the Boat is a Skeeter! :lol:lol Not a Squirrel.

I don’t participate in the events ;)

What do you mean, I swore you asked for a boat and some squirrels last year?? Or was that one wacky dream? :lol

MR Monkey just reported to me that Trudy had sabotaged the system earlier when it was broken.... Baaad Trudy.....

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest greysmomma

I want to sign up but can't remember the procedure from last year ...I bought for hounds and humans. My email is mwadswor@cub.kcnet.org

MARLA