Dodger At The Bridge

Guest DodgersMom

Guest DodgersMom
:cry1 My sweet Dodger made the journey to the bridge on Friday, October 20, 2006. She made the trip to Florida in great shape and spirits and loved going for walks in the evening. It is believed she had a stroke or heart attack. She was her usual self in the morning and gone in the evening. The blessing is that she didn't suffer. Run free sweet girl, I'll see you at the bridge.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of Dodger. It's always hard to say goodbye to a beloved friend. May your memories bring your achigg heart peace.

Run free, sweet Dodger

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Our heart cries with yours on the loss of your sweet Dodger :brokenheart

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Dee, I am so sorry for your loss of Dodger. I know exactly how you feel as I think a lot of us on here do. It sounds like she had a wonderful life all the way to the end. Be at peace knowing that she loved you with all her heart...her job was to do just that...and now she's running free, chasing butterflies, sleeping under rainbows & eating Burpdog biscuts! She was met by so many other greys at the bridge...I'm sure she looked back that one last time to say goodbye, I will see you later! As some one recently told me, our tears will be followed by smiles & giggles at the memories we have of our sweet pups. I wish that for you. Hilda

:f_white:heart:paw:gh_lay:paw:heart:f_white

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)