Secret Santa 2006

Trudy

Guest Jengonetothedogs

I think I just signed up once for each pup -six 'packages', but I'm such a webdiot I'm not sure if I did it right. :blush

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greybookends

My old packages are still there but if you scroll down the new ones are below it but they all show the information from the last package above it. Does that make sense?

My old packages are still there but if you scroll down the new ones are below it but they all show the information from the last package above it. Does that make sense?

that is what I needed, thank you. Bug still there.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Jeff I signed up before you halted the registration. The 'My Packages" section shows my Christmas 2006 packages - all three of them - but in the comments section it lists the comments made by someone that I was sending to for the August exchange. Do I need to reregister? Thanks,

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

When I look at my packages it does show that I have signed up for 2006 SS. I haven't received any email confirmation though. If I remember correctly, in the August exchage I had received 2.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

We are signed up but still having the problem with the comments section. Actually if I click on edit the package my new comments pop up but when I go back to look at all packages the old comments are there.

We are signed up but still having the problem with the comments section. Actually if I click on edit the package my new comments pop up but when I go back to look at all packages the old comments are there.

Mine is totally wierd. The comments are from the people I bought for in August. If I click edit, the comments I typed last night are there.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

OK. (Just for info, I never received any email confirmations. Will wait and see what happens when you get rid and start again).

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

There are NO email confirmations with this - there wasn't for the August exchange either

If you see your info listed in your packages, then you are signed up. You won't get anything until we match people

Guest greytbookert

I just signed up! yahoo, I'm so excited!

you obviously did not read this thread all the way ;)

yes, I'm an idiot :) I got too excited... I'll just chaulk it up as practice, I guess. :blush

I'm going to blast the 2 events and start over.

Laur - lookie at what Jeff said :colgate

We have to wait for him to do his....special technical thing and then we can start again :colgate

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!